We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Electric turned off inside flat but meter still running

1235»

Comments

• Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    First Post Name Dropper Second Anniversary
    Hi all, not much to update with. Eon were supposed to ring me today to update me on everything but no call so far. I will ring them on Monday but so far not too impressed, have had to chase them up on 3 occasions now when they have promised to contact me. If they do not sort out their customer service, when this is all sorted I will be looking elsewhere for my utilities.

Hello MaggieSimpson and I'm sorry you're waiting for a phone call. Is this from our Crossed Meter advisors? If it is, they're open until 8pm tonight so could still call today.

If they don't, they'll be in again tomorrow from 8am to 6pm if this is of help.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • grumpycrab
    grumpycrab Posts: 5,004 Forumite
    Bake Off Boss! First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    but so far not too impressed, have had to chase them up on 3 occasions now when they have promised to contact me.
    I'd give Eon a chance (or 4!); the Crossed Meter "team" may be 1 person but at least they have that role - most providers wouldn't have a clue where to start.
    If you put your general location in your Profile, somebody here may be able to come and help you.
  • mbmonty
    mbmonty Posts: 149 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    grumpycrab wrote: »
    I'd give Eon a chance (or 4!); the Crossed Meter "team" may be 1 person but at least they have that role - most providers wouldn't have a clue where to start.

Yes I think his name is Bart Simpson.
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    First Post Name Dropper Second Anniversary
    grumpycrab wrote: »

Spot on grumpycrab. This team deal solely with crossed meters and are the only ones with the necessary experience and access to sort this out. There's more than one advisor though.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.