*Make upto £10 a day April 2018*

Options

Comments

• FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 9 April 2018 at 6:52AM
    Options
    The money for the handset I sold has come in this morning. Another £38.10. £172.15/£600 so far
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,688 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi all. Continuing to have a nightmare this end... Will it ever end?

Baby has been to the doctors the times in under a week. His skin infection got better with his new cream, but he has now a deeper infection and a scarily large lump appeared. Back on the antibiotics and if not better in 24 hours could be hospital :(

Poor baby isn't sleeping well because of it and had gone off his food that he usually wolfs down. So after less than three hours sleep for the last eight days, now got a week of antibiotics getting up in the middle of the night. Luckily my work have been understanding thus far.

Decided to use some of my savings to do the storage build we need and my garden is going to be started at the end of the month. Looking forward to this and just trying to get through each day at the moment...

Hope everyone is having a fruitful month. KM I am jealous of your part time :) I have also started to look at figures and see if I could drop one day... We'll see..
    2024 decluttering: 6,967 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 50/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    QueenJess wrote: »
    Hi all. Continuing to have a nightmare this end... Will it ever end?

Baby has been to the doctors the times in under a week. His skin infection got better with his new cream, but he has now a deeper infection and a scarily large lump appeared. Back on the antibiotics and if not better in 24 hours could be hospital :(

Poor baby isn't sleeping well because of it and had gone off his food that he usually wolfs down. So after less than three hours sleep for the last eight days, now got a week of antibiotics getting up in the middle of the night. Luckily my work have been understanding thus far.

Decided to use some of my savings to do the storage build we need and my garden is going to be started at the end of the month. Looking forward to this and just trying to get through each day at the moment...

Hope everyone is having a fruitful month. KM I am jealous of your part time :) I have also started to look at figures and see if I could drop one day... We'll see..

Crumbs Jess- lets hope he is getting it all over in one go! Seriously, hope baby is feeling better soon and that you are able to get some rest
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Sending hugs, Jess, for you and the little one:kisses3:. Let's hope things improve for both of you very soon. No wonder you are exhausted.

Just some cashback to report. Claimed various very small payments which had become payable in both TCB and Quidco. Shows how little I spend in general when the sum total from 7 different transactions only amounted to £11.72:rotfl: but every little helps.

I've 3 items in a sale at my local auction rooms tomorrow but not holding out much hope for bidding wars;).

Have a good week, everyone:beer:
  • truebluemummy
    Options
    Hi everyone

Hope all is ok.
    Jess I hope your little one is better soon.
    I was banking on the overtime I thought I would get but the management have put it down as time owning not impressed esp as i stayed till 0400 my shift finished at 2115. I have just renewed from rac breakdown and got £70 cashback through quidco. Last night and 2day I have uploaded items to sell on gum tree and eBay so hopefully i will have a corner in my room back soon. How's everyone else doing xx
    Make £5 a day April £12.60/£110 (Joined late)
    Surveys 2021/2022 
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Aww Jess hope the little one is better soon. Sending hugs.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Itisme_2
    Itisme_2 Posts: 152 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Redeemed £5 from Swagbucks, £1 from InstaGC, and $10 from Slice The Pie (did some reviews for the first time in awhile and there was about $1 worth to do).
  • ziggy2407
    ziggy2407 Posts: 4,078 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Jess so sorry to hear of your little one, not much to report

Trade in @CEX £17
    Goodreads 2024 Challenge: 32/80
    Goodreads 2023 Challenge: 77/52

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Big hugs to you Jess. :( You really are going through the mill.

Monies to add for me:

£20 Mrs Mop and £3.40 tips.

Total £23.40
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • henna123
    henna123 Posts: 135 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi x I cashed in £14 from quidco for a meal out so along with the £10 sale under my belt that's:

£24for me so far this month.

P X
    Make £10 a day Feb £ /£280
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills