Sky broadband offer on mse

Options
I got SKY Broadband on the offer before the one below. Says £20/mth for 12 Months But they have applied there April Price Rise of £1.01 for the April Bill. SO THATS NOT £20 MONTH ..................................................

Until Mon 2 April, Sky newbies can apply via this Sky link* for this deal - it's a years contract for up-to-17Mb unlimited broadband and line rental.

It's available to 90% of the UK. It depends on your postcode – you're told when applying (or use our new tool Broadband Unbundled which only shows deals available in your postcode), though you can't get it if you've had Sky b'band, line or TV in the last 12mths.

Unlimited broadband and line rent's £20/mth for 12 months. It'll rise to £30/mth if you stay. No calls included – see Sky call costs (a touch more than BT).

Comments

• mbmonty
    mbmonty Posts: 149 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    MSE always put in the caveat that companies can put up the price but this allows you to leave.

I have seen Sky hike the install charge from £20 advertised here to £30

Also not seen proper credit of the £5

I think Sky has decided not to compete properly anymore in light of the CMA allowing so many mobile providers to merge.

I have no interest in these prepaid credit cards or tesco vouchers

I also noticed they hiked the router to £9.99 from £6 and the router is naff with just 2 Ethernet ports
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure