Accidental overpayment M&S credit card

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit Cards
13 replies 4.3K views
2»

Replies

• owen_moneyowen_money Forumite
    764 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Why not just spend £100 on your credit card?

^^^^^^^^^
    Unless you are desperate for £100 surely just spend it on the card and save a lot of time and effort, unless I'm missing something???
    One man's folly is another man's wife. Helen Roland (1876 - 1950)
  • ERICS_MUMERICS_MUM Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chino wrote: »
    How do you know this to be the case? Do you work for M&S Cards? Or are you just making this up? Or a spammer in the making?

All companies that issue credit cards are required by law to have the process in place and make it work. They can't just make up their own rules.
  • Missus_HydeMissus_Hyde Forumite
    528 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭
    Why not just spend £100 on your credit card?
    owen_money wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Unless you are desperate for £100 surely just spend it on the card and save a lot of time and effort, unless I'm missing something???
    I seem to recall having a credit on one of our credit cards; I think it was for theatre tickets and the show was taken off before we were due to see it.

The refund appeared on the credit card and I merely used it up for other things until the balance was back to nought again, with no problem.
    A cunning plan, Baldrick? Whatever it was, it's got to be better than pretending to be mad; after all, who'd notice another mad person around here?.......Edmund Blackadder.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals