PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Pink Recipes

124»

Comments

• eSparkles
    eSparkles Posts: 114 Forumite
    TBH the roast chicken Nigella just served up was pretty pink but I don't think you will appreciate that as a suggestion ;)

hahaha i noticed that too .. though the skin looked gorgeous lol

oooo and i scribbled down that pear & chocolate pudding recipe too because it looked scrummy :):)

Erica xx
  • oh i missed nigella (well tbh think she hams it up something awful but i like her malteser cake!)
    but your comment reminded me of another fab recipe that i haven't made for a while - it is sooo easy (i only do easy cooking!) and deeelicious
    Pear and Stem Ginger Pudding with Toffee Apple sauce

http://www.waitrose.com/recipe/Pear_and_Stem_Ginger_Pudding_with_Toffee_Apple_Sauce.aspx

If you like sticky toffee pudding and ginger cake, you will love this! Sorry not pink though! :D
  • Churchmouse
    Churchmouse Posts: 3,004 Forumite
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Am I the only one to see this thread title and think Pink-winged suddenly had her own recipe thread?:o

Some lovely recipes here, and sexymouse, that shortbread looks fabulous. Really will have to give that a go, although it does sound like a fair bit of work.

Sorry eSparkles, I don't have any suggestions. ( My only thought was coconut ice and that's been done:D )
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
  • bigmuffins wrote: »
    oh i missed nigella (well tbh think she hams it up something awful but i like her malteser cake!)
    but your comment reminded me of another fab recipe that i haven't made for a while - it is sooo easy (i only do easy cooking!) and deeelicious
    Pear and Stem Ginger Pudding with Toffee Apple sauce

http://www.waitrose.com/recipe/Pear_and_Stem_Ginger_Pudding_with_Toffee_Apple_Sauce.aspx

If you like sticky toffee pudding and ginger cake, you will love this! Sorry not pink though! :D

oooooooo ooooooooo oooooooooo who cares about the colour .. it looks absolutely gorgeous lolol
    thanks for the link .. have added it to my faves :)
    Erica xx

• Sorry eSparkles, I don't have any suggestions. ( My only thought was coconut ice and that's been done:D )

thats ok ..
    thank you for the reply anyway :) lol
    Erica xx
  • AussieLass
    AussieLass Posts: 4,066 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    You could try these. I'd keep to the red jelly and use a bit of pink food colouring in the cheesecake mixture.

http://www.nestle.com.au/Recipes/Recipe.htm?r=17
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. ;)

• eSparkles
    eSparkles Posts: 114 Forumite
    AussieLass wrote: »
    You could try these. I'd keep to the red jelly and use a bit of pink food colouring in the cheesecake mixture.

http://www.nestle.com.au/Recipes/Recipe.htm?r=17

oooo they look gorgeous !!
    thank you :)
    Erica xx
  • Dicegirly
    Dicegirly Posts: 30 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    [QUOTE=eSparkles;6621138but does anyone know how to convert cups to grams or oz ? I have clicked the convert button on there and it converts to ml but I dont have any ml measuring doodahs (my jug is too big for the measurements on there)
    [/QUOTE]

Try www. hintsandthings.co.uk/kitchen/weights. htm for weight conversion.

We are also having a pink day at work. Most cake/bun mixes can be pinkyfied with pink food colouring and pink icing.
    Last year I try not to think how much red food colouring we had all consumed by the end of the day!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure