• greenbeegreenbee Forumite
    14.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Cheery_DaffCheery_Daff Forumite
    10.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha, I spotted an article about that, but there was no link to the thing itself - and then I figured I should probably stop messing and get on with some work :joy: Maybe at the weekend! 

Well the Cheery household is in a muddle this morning - we have run out of milk, AND I have run out of tablets! What a palaver. We knew the milk was low, and just could not be bothered going to the shop yesterday... I was feeling rather bloated after drinking lots of tea in quick succession during the day anyway.

Of course this morning I have a caffeine withdrawal headache and have had to resort to tea with almond milk, better than nowt (we have both that AND UHT in the stores, so it's not as much of an emergency as it might be). 

And my tablets! I m SO annoyed at myself. I knew it was the last in the packet, but didn't realise it was the last packet... I'm sure I wouldn't die without them, but it's thyroxine and I have no thyroid, so I'd likely be feeling a bit ropey after 4 days without them... Fortunately the surgery were very helpful and I should be able to collect my prescription today, very shame-facedly...

The sun is shining, I'm struggling to get going but hopefully this tea will help as I have a LOT to do! Mr Cheery hs an errand to run today so I should get the house to myself for a couple of hours, although won't be able to make the most of it as I'll have to go out for this prescription and likely won't hve got all my work done!

And will the Wickes delivery arrive today?? Who knows. If it's not here by the time I go for my prescription, I'll go to B&Q on the way home. My boots should be here today (60% off!) - more excited about those than the staple gun at the minute... :joy:
    Mortgage end date at start: Feb 2043
    Mortgage end date now: Feb 2033