How long to issue cashbacks?

Options
Last year I took up the Carphone Warehouse £4.99 p/m Nokia 6600 offer on Three with cashback. I have sent in my 6th bill to claim some cashback and am just wondering how long to wait before contacting them to see what is going on? I've waited a month and heard nothing. I'm a bit desperate as I'm a student and could do with a cash boost. Is there a normal processing time for Carphone Warehouse for cashbacks?

Anthony

Comments

• scanner_2
    scanner_2 Posts: 454 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am on the same boat as you.

I also sent my 6th bill and heard nothing for a month. I phoned the customer service today and they told me that it could take anything up to 60 days. That is a change from their T&C where they state 28 days.

I complaint about this today (online form) - I'll wait and see what they say next week.
  • georgedawes
    georgedawes Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mad12.gif

I had a 8 month half price deal with CPW and i was told on day one that i had to send in the 8th monthly bill,which i did.RECORDED DELIVERY
    I did not hear anything within the 28 days as stated,so rang them.I was told that i should have sent the 4th bill in first and if i send that in i would get the cashback.I told them that due to being told that i had to send in the 8th bill,i had thrown away the 4th.It was at that point that he said that they would process it on this one occasion and i thought nothing more.
    I then wait another 21 days to see if it turns up,not a chance! Ring them up again to be told that i have ported a number onto that contract and that i should have put on the original number as supplied by CPW. After faxing that through and asking for a courtesy call from them to acknowledge that they had received it and will be processing it,once again no way!sign55.gif
    It has now been another 2 weeks and i have still not heard anything and i am not holding much hope out either!sign25.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure