IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Indigo Railway PCN - clarifying the process

12346»

Comments

• Hugh13
    Hugh13 Posts: 14
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Won't let me post links but it was a FOI request "Separately, I would be grateful if you could also provide the statistics on how many prosecutions have been brought to the Magistrate's Court in England and Wales, for the offences of contraventions of Railway Byelaws 14(1), 14(2), and 14(3) and the success rate of these prosecutions"
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,572
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    So unless that FOI was aimed at a specific TOC(?) I would say that only shows the Northern Rail & East Midlands cases!

The business model you are ignoring is not like theirs.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • BrownTrout
    BrownTrout Posts: 2,298
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Post the link without the www etc
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,572
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Like we said, a general FOI to the Ministry of Justice, so those cases are the ones where two TOCs operate their parking penalties themselves.

Not relevant here and nothing to worry about.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • MCAT74
    MCAT74 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have the exact same problem. What was your outcome and any advice?
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,150
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    MCAT74 wrote: »
    I have the exact same problem. What was your outcome and any advice?

The OP only ever made one post, and never came back so we have no idea how they got on.
    However, they worked out what to do in their first post so if they followed that procedure and didn't give away the driver's identity, the PCN, PN would have timed out after six months.

The advice for you is to read other Indigo/SABA threads as things have changed since March of last year when this thread was started.
    Follow the current advice you will find from reading other threads and start your own thread if you need further help.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business