Marvellous March NSD Challenge

Options

Comments

• onedaysomeday
    Options
    Thanks beanielou! :)
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,395 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    NSD no 16 today.
    More snow.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • LLM2018
    LLM2018 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Uniform Washer
    Options
    Hello. Been a while since I updated as I have been keeping track :)

I am now at 10 NSD so far.

:)
    When life throws you a curveball, learn to catch it and throw it back! Feb Grocery Challenge/£100
  • beanielou
    Options
    Not one today.
    I blame the smarties mini eggs :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    NSD no 17 today.

• onedaysomeday
    Options
    Hurry up April so that i can join the next one :j
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hurry up April so that i can join the next one :j

You could join this one meantime :)

• onedaysomeday
    Options
    I could do! I don't want to say that I won't spend a single penny for the rest of the month so I'll try and do 7 days I think :)
  • beanielou
    Options
    I could do! I don't want to say that I won't spend a single penny for the rest of the month so I'll try and do 7 days I think :)

Sounds good to me.
    Remember it is your choice what to count.
    ie I dont count food or petrol if under budget.
    I also dont count yoga.

• onedaysomeday
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Sounds good to me.
    Remember it is your choice what to count.
    ie I dont count food or petrol if under budget.
    I also dont count yoga.

I think I'll keep my food for work each week as a non-spend as it's a definite cost budgeted for in the allowance I will be giving myself. The only other thing I should really spend on from that is train journeys to my OH but I have some weeks where he drives all the time and other weeks where I get the train a lot so don't mind counting those as spends :) anything over that is definitely a spend :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure