Which broadband provider?

Options
Got my slection down to three choices. Please add any comments you have of each supplier. Would be very grateful;
**BERTIE**

Did you Know: It costs more than £325,000 a day to run the lifeboat service? (with no government funding) Please donate to the RNLI

Which broadband supplier? 5 votes

Madasafish (current isp)
60% 3 votes
Vodafone
20% 1 vote
Tiscali
20% 1 vote

Comments

• sarahx_4
    Options
    What are your choices. I'm about to join Be broadband 14.00 p/m and 55.00 cashback with quidco :money::money:
  • oldagetraveller
    Options
    Currently with MAAF myself, 1st venture into BB.
    I'd stay with MAAF if download limits are not an issue, I find 5GB to be more than adequate on their cheapest package.
    I've had the odd whinge on here about speeds but inspite of that not had one single reliability problem, the speeds I'm getting, although dropped in the last couple of months, are consistent and CS excellent, especially Samara who frequents this forum.
    I will probably be staying with them when my 12 months is up depending on what sort of deal Samara can offer at the time.
    Personally I'd rather opt for quality of service and reliablity than the cheapest deal. You get what you pay for (usually)!
    OP - have you contacted Samara to see what she can do when your contract expires?
  • kinmoo
    kinmoo Posts: 7 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    im looking at 'be' as a supplier at the moment, let me know how
    it goes sarahx

:o)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing