edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Loans
71 replies 15.5K views

Replies

• jimuckmacjimuckmac Forumite
    41 posts
    Second Anniversary 10 Posts
    antrobus wrote: »
    What Independent Commissioner?

I know there's an Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner, but I don't see how they're going to help you?

The Complaints Commissioner is the independent person appointed by the Regulators to be
    responsible for the conduct of investigations in accordance with the Scheme. If you are
    dissatisfied with the outcome of this investigation, you may refer your complaint to the
    Complaints Commissioner who may decide to carry out his own investigation. A referral to the
    Complaints Commissioner should usually be made within three months of the date of this
    letter, although a referral outside the three months' time limit may, where there are adequate
    reasons for the delay, still be considered by the Complaints Commissioner.

If you decide to contact him, his details are as follows:
    Office of the Complaints Commissioner
    23 Austin Friars
    London
    EC2N 2QP
    Telephone: 020 7562 5530
    Email: [email protected]

Yours sincerely

Complaints Investigator
    FCA Complaints Team
    Corporate Services
    Telephone: 020 7066 9870
    Email: [email protected]
    41 posts
    Well, that didn't take long to flush out the corrupt.

Were the FCA attempting to cover up financial illegality by Skye Loans Ltd, and at the same time cover their own backside?

On 14 Aug 2019, at 14:23, Complaints Commissioner <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr Jimuck,

Our ref FCA

Further to my email below, our office began the process of recalling the file on your case from the FCA. During this time, the FCA has reconsidered the matter, and has told the Commissioner that it would like the opportunity to review your complaint again within the complaints scheme as there are a number of areas where it wants to focus on.

Given the circumstances, the Commissioner feels the best course of action now is to allow the FCA to review your complaint again. However, if you object, he will consider any objections before deciding whether or not to agree to the FCA’s request.

If the FCA were to review your complaint again, you would of course be able to refer it to the Commissioner if you are not satisfied with the outcome.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Office of the Complaints Commissioner
    41 posts
    After the transfer of secured loans from Black Horse Ltd to Skye Loans Ltd, we now have irrefutable evidence that Skye Loans Ltd have been administering and collecting payment on those secured loans without the regularity authority to do so, and without legal authority.

I call it fraud.

We would advise any person making payments to Skye Loans Ltd to make an immediate complaint to the Financial Conduct Authority, and seek immediate legal advice.
  • I too have a Skye loan, which was originally BH they are currently taking me to court for a repossession order as I have missed payments due to an industrial injury, in the last year they have added 5000.00 pounds in interest, I have advised I will be collecting a pension soon and can pay it off but we will see, any advise would be great.

Caroline Moody
    41 posts
    Hi Caroline,

You are not alone. I've had correspondence from others on here in the same position as you.

What Skye Loans Ltd are doing is illegal and fraudulent. They are collecting undue, crippling payments off former BH customers without the regularity authority to do so.

Could you let me know who their solicitors are, and who is servicing their loans? You can find this info at the bottom of their letters.

You must complain to the FCA on their conduct, and please try to secure yourself some legal advise.

As you can see from the above correspondence, the FCA are as crooked as Skye Loans (we all know they are two cheeks of the same !!!!)

With a favourable wind, it wont be long until I expose all these thieving [email protected]

Please keep corresponding on here so we can offer some advise as things move forward.

Stay strong.

Cheers,James
    41 posts
    We note that you intend to engage the services of a professional to quantify loss. The FCA will not cover any costs of the engagement of professional services for this purpose. Please also note that the FCA may make an ex-gratia payment for all or some of the economic loss suffered by Mr and Mrs but will not make an ex-gratia payment for other types of loss including those said to have been incurred by third parties.
    41 posts
    We have reported Skye Loans Ltd and Link Mortgage Services to the Serious Fraud Office for extorting millions of pounds of their former Black Horse Ltd customers..
  • boo_starboo_star Forumite
    3.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    jimuckmac wrote: »
    We note that you intend to engage the services of a professional to quantify loss. The FCA will not cover any costs of the engagement of professional services for this purpose. Please also note that the FCA may make an ex-gratia payment for all or some of the economic loss suffered by Mr and Mrs but will not make an ex-gratia payment for other types of loss including those said to have been incurred by third parties.

It's a shame you won't be billed for this nonsensical witch hunt, wasting time and resources that could be better spent on dealing with actual issues, rather than someone trying to wriggle out of their legal obligations.

But I suppose it is your "uman right" to make a nuisance of yourself.
    41 posts
    boo_star wrote: »
    It's a shame you won't be billed for this nonsensical witch hunt, wasting time and resources that could be better spent on dealing with actual issues, rather than someone trying to wriggle out of their legal obligations.

But I suppose it is your "uman right" to make a nuisance of yourself.

Oh,dear. Do I sense a bit of envy? Instead of some on here 'talking the talk', I'm actually' walking the walk' and succeeding in bringing some justice for the people. I thought some congratulations may be in order.

More to follow on this success soon.
  • joanne1367joanne1367 Forumite
    5 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Has anyone got any update on Skye Lians please