sky bad service

Sky the worst service ever, please do NOT EVER TAKE SKY OUT
This all starts when I cancelled sky about 18 months ago, I gave them a chance to get me a better deal for me, I wanted to put my tv, bb, and tel all together, to cut a story short BT did the best deal,
Then I had a call from sky we can do you a deal, too late I switched, kept getting sent come back to sky, then a call we want to switch your sky back on for free, I said no point its not switched on he said its free, so I said carry on, about 13 -14 months later a bill I ignored I don’t have sky, then another and another, now I had been on line numerous times explaining I don’t have sky, then a man calls on I explained I was a t a rally and was unable to talk but spent 20 mins on the phone explaining I don’t have sky, he promised to phone back that night nothing, numerous online chats we will look in to this a nd come back to you nothing. Then a letter we are giving your details to a debt collector WHAT!!! So I call 90 mins on the phone pay the bill, with the promise they are going to look at the various messages and listen to the phone call and come back to me give us 2 weeks ok I say again NOTHING.
Well my contract is up my wife says lets have sky again if they can do the right deal, so online with sky get a deal, SKY Q, HD, entertainment and cinema, box sets Broad band and phone, and one mono box agreed at 51 a month. Then I notice the sky q contract is 18 months and tv is 12 months.
She says can we continue no I want all the contracts to end the same time, she comes back I have amended it to 12 months, (I was expecting all 18month ) so I say 51 a month and all 12m contract yes, I ask for a copy of the chat she says yes I will send them, I receive a email 60 a month 18month sky q 12m tv. Now my phone and bb are due to swap tomo, spent 3 days trying to sort it out 2 hr on the phone today, to be told they wont honour it, they raised a CFR form I have asked for the online chat which they are sending me forms to fill in, (which I was not offered last time)
I offered to meet them half way on the cost and change the tv contract to 18 months they said NO
So they broke there contract left me in the SH%T and basically tuff. my phone and bb are getting cut off tomo, trying to contact BT, But I have to say the customer relations man Scott was excellent. Have Sky broke the law? Making me a offer and changing it hoping I would not notice. And when I did not honouring the first contract.
BE VERY CAREFUL do not trust them, wasted hours and hours and left me in the p oo
This is the first time I have ever complained on a site about a company.

strange thing 2 weeks ago i could have now tv, now it tells me my post code is not supported by NOW tv broad band

Comments

• Trying to decipher your barrage of text...

Sky certainly aren't the worst ever - I've been with them for many, many years with no issues.

It sounds to me like you cancelled your contract and were looking for a call back from the retentions team that didn't come in time - well that's the risk you take I'm afraid.

As for the bill - how much was it for? It could be the final bill from after you switched - if you were disputing it why did you pay it in the end?

You also have a 14 day cooling off period, so cancel the Sky under that and go to another provider.

Job done
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.4K Travel & Transport