🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Orange K750i upgrade (good offer)?

Options
pault123
pault123 Posts: 1,111 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Contract due 1 month from now, called orange disconections.

As per what martin advised not happy bla bla, 3G better offer etc.

I have been offered 500 x net minutes, (with 30 text for the 1st 3 months) for £25 p/month.

K750i which is £29.99 on a £30 tarif for a new connection on the orange website, they will do for £19.99! (should I call her bluff and say I want it free or im leaving?)

The lady is calling me back on tuesday as thats the date exactly 1 month before my contract is due so they can upgrade me early.

I've seen some people on here mention they got 500 min and 150 text for £25 a month, are you sure this isn't a mistake?

Cheers Paul

Comments

• ozzyo99
    ozzyo99 Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    k750i is a great phone, but you can get a great deal with Vodafone from OSPS atm. So i say call their bluff.
  • fatboyonadiet
    fatboyonadiet Posts: 5,397 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    You can, but you won't get the 500 mins for £25! That is a bargain, you could still try getting the phone for free, just quote the offers on OneStopPhoneShop and e2save but they will probably say they won't compare it as you're getting more mins for less. Just say you want it for free, if they won't do it just backtrack a little, sounds like a top offer to me, especially considering the K750i is new.
    2p off is still 2p off!
  • EcO_3
    EcO_3 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    You can, but you won't get the 500 mins for £25! That is a bargain, you could still try getting the phone for free, just quote the offers on OneStopPhoneShop and e2save but they will probably say they won't compare it as you're getting more mins for less. Just say you want it for free, if they won't do it just backtrack a little, sounds like a top offer to me, especially considering the K750i is new.

Good luck !
  • pault123
    pault123 Posts: 1,111 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks! She has given me £10 off the orange website new connection price and the 500 min xnet £25 beats new orange connections as well.

I read here that someone pushed too far saying they wanted a phone free and orange said no, so they proceded to cancel the contract. When they recieved the Pac code letter from orange saying were sorry to see you leave call us, that phone call then got him the offer he wanted!

I know its only £20 but this sight has got me looking for ways to save even the last penny :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport