Debt free Munchin!! Now to stay that way.....

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• Munchin
    Munchin Posts: 2,816 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Thanks HHD.

I’ve changed the name of my diary as it’s now accurate to say it’s a debt free diary again :o.

I’ve now got 3 quotes for the bathroom and if Mum is happy with the local people who have quoted when we go see them on Saturday then it is full steam ahead. These new people can start in November and require 50% up front.

I could keep saving up but it would probably take another year but I can use my 0% card to cover the cost.

Happier news - today was an NSD.
  • Munchin
    Options
    Morning

OK - I attempted to change the name of my diary but that didn't quite work so I have started a new diary which is more reflective of the old debt situation - Munchin's Marvellous Debt Busting Diary

I have no clue how to do a link but please keep me company in the new diary to continue your great support and to keep me accountable :o.
  • Munchin
    Options
    Hi all

I jumped ship again and have started a new diary at lunchtime....bit like my budget - delete and start again.

Hopefully this link works but my new diary is 'Munchin's moseying out of debt ..again' https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=75831890&posted=1#post75831890
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure