February's Bring Your Lunch to Work

Options

Comments

• Rocco86
    Options
    2/2 so far. Had left over Chicken stir fry with pasta, as we had run out of noodles.

Going to batch cook a HUGE lentil curry on Sunday and divvy it up into the boxes for next week. Need to think of some more ideas to stop myself getting bored. Any ideas for veggie based curry/lentil/cous cous type dishes? (I'm not veggie but non-meat tends to keep longer and work out cheaper :)
  • xironsongx
    Options
    I can't work from home - I'm a nursery worker...
    :heart: Engaged 01-09-17 :heart: Wedding £519.78 (BA) £80.22 (Sp) / £5,600 £5,000 left to save:heart:
  • short_bird
    short_bird Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Number 6: 2/11. :D
    Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas.
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Good morning, have cheese salad sarnies today.

Going to make a ragu of some form tonight so that will be tomorrow lunch sorted.
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Cheese and ham Sandwich today as I!!!8217;m dosed with the cold and can!!!8217;t be bothered
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    xironsongx wrote: »
    I can't work from home - I'm a nursery worker...

I think you could count it, to be fair you could've gone out and bought your lunch but you didn't...don't think I could be that restrained :T
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    suki1964 wrote: »
    Cheese and ham Sandwich today as I!!!8217;m dosed with the cold and can!!!8217;t be bothered

Hope you feel better soon Suki x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Left over Hairy Bikers chicken pot pie filling and veg for lunch today.

Don't know what to do for tomorrow.
  • nicmalauren
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm late to the party as usual - can I please join Pmo2?

Will try for 19 days in Feb as I know I'll have to take at least one day off.

I know I'd mentioned at the end of January's thread that I was going to treat myself to a sandwich last Friday, but I ended up having to dash off and get my nephew from school on my lunch break since my sister's bus was late, so the "emergency lunch protocol" was activated (emergency lunch protocol being cheese on toast as we always keep a supply of bread, butter and cheese with the petty cash in work). The upside of this being I am now in good stead for February's challenge!

Had leftovers from last night's dinner (cod, mash, carrots) today and have just removed a cheaters sandwich from the freezer for tomorrow. So all being well, after tomorrow that takes me to 4/19 already for Feb!

Good luck everyone!
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm late to the party as usual - can I please join Pmo2?

Will try for 19 days in Feb as I know I'll have to take at least one day off.

I know I'd mentioned at the end of January's thread that I was going to treat myself to a sandwich last Friday, but I ended up having to dash off and get my nephew from school on my lunch break since my sister's bus was late, so the "emergency lunch protocol" was activated (emergency lunch protocol being cheese on toast as we always keep a supply of bread, butter and cheese with the petty cash in work). The upside of this being I am now in good stead for February's challenge!

Had leftovers from last night's dinner (cod, mash, carrots) today and have just removed a cheaters sandwich from the freezer for tomorrow. So all being well, after tomorrow that takes me to 4/19 already for Feb!

Good luck everyone!

Morning nic,

Have added you to the list on the first page x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills