Mummytogirls - taking the scenic route

Options

Comments

• mummytogirls
    Options
    Evening Diary,

Wow came over all tired last night so ended up going to bed after posting! Felt better for it this morning but I've been to the gym tonight and I always struggle to wake up the morning after!!!

So today is pay day and NSD9 :beer:, don't think this has ever happened on a pay day before now. Had a great day at work and got loads done and even got in front with some jobs scheduled for further on in the month which also never happens!!

Food:
    Breakfast - porridge with nutella and banana
    Lunch - chicken tikka, salad wrap, crisps, actimel and grapes
    Tea - chicken topped with green pesto, tomato and mozerella, roast potatoes, carrots and broccoli
    Snacks - apple, kitkat and 1 weetabix
    Gym - spinning

Positives:
    * NSD9 of 8
    * Pay day :j
    * made tomato and mozzarella soup for tomorrow and Wednesday's lunch

Think thats about all! Hope all ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,373 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good news on payday & a NSD :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Happy payday :D Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • redofromstart
    Options
    All that fruit and veg, I am impressed.
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 27 February 2018 at 12:59PM
    Options
    Morning (just) Diary,

Well an unexpected day off for me today because of the snow. Although in all honesty I reckon we could have opened later on as it hasnt come to much. I do feel for the head though as she's trying to make a decision from home at 5.30am and its never the right one is it! Kids school is open so they're at school.

For those of you who have been following me for a while you will know the dentist battle weve been having with DD2. Well she's finally had the filling this morning, massive sigh of relief after nearly 18 months of tooing and froing to various places. DH was supposed to take her but I ended up taking her since I was here.

Spent £2.60 in Mr T's express on the way home on milk and some white bread so she could have some toast before going into school.
    I am supposed to be eating out with friends tonight but will see how the weather pans out.

Just watching a bit of trashy day time TV before I do some ironing.

Hope all ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Options
    Oh forgot to say I got an email from the l0ttery saying my card was expiring so they had transferred some money back to my account. Anyway I knew it wouldnt be a lot but logged on and its £1 :rotfl:, £1 better in my account though :money: xx
    Mummytogirls x

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,373 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good news on DD's filling.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    I've just caught up with your diary MTG. Great news about the snow day and DD's filling :).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Morning Diary,

Snow day number 2 for me and the kids are open for the minute. Id got all ready and was nearly setting off when the Head rung me. Took girls down for normal time, felt a bit mean but we have no excuse for not getting there as its not even a 5 minute walk! The main road through the village is bad so I'm surprised she hasnt closed yet. Fully expecting a text at some point to go and collect them again.

Will nip into the coop on my way for some tea bags. Only have 2 left and can't wait until Friday when I do my shopping! Will also pick up some hot chocolate as they will need to warm up after they've been playing out (which I'm sure they will be doing as soon as they get home!). Also have my eyebrow waxing appointment this afternoon but my lady comes from quite far so it might even end up being rearranged.

Went out for tea last night and it was really nice and only cost me £11. I drove us so my friend bought me a drink.

Its DH's payday today :T

Thank you your messages Beanie and HHOD :D I wondered if DD might have a bit of pain where they injected but she's been totally fine.

Food:
    Breakfast - weetabix
    Lunch - hm tomato and mozzarella soup and bread, yoghurt and apple
    Tea - slow cooker pulled fahitas

Positives:
    * 2 unexpected days off
    * DH's payday

Think thats all really! Hope all ok x
    Mummytogirls x

• WannabeFree
    Options
    Glad DD's dentist trip went okay finally.

Snow isn't that bad here yet although smalls school are on portable heaters because the heating isn't working! Mine really wanted a day off to play in the snow :rotfl:

Have a lovely day

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback