Lost thread?!

Options
Hi
I started a thread earlier today and submitted my SoA, this now seems to have disappeared? Slightly disappointed as I was finding it useful, does anyone know why this might have happened?
Thanks

Comments

• DawnW
    DawnW Posts: 7,440 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Lots of threads on here are disappearing at the moment sadly, something to do with spam attacks :(
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    ciderlover wrote: »
    Hi
    I started a thread earlier today and submitted my SoA, this now seems to have disappeared? Slightly disappointed as I was finding it useful, does anyone know why this might have happened?
    Thanks

Unfortunately there's either a glitch or some malicious people constantly hitting the spam button :mad: :(

Please could you repost your SOA and I'm sure that someone would be along to help xx
  • ciderlover
    Options
    Sad that some people have nothing better to do :(

I'll need to completely run through it again so will re-post when I have time.

• bonfire1966
    Options
    ‘Charging order the myth’ has disappeared too arghhh
  • DawnW
    DawnW Posts: 7,440 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    There is all kinds of stuff going on here atm Ciderlover, so if you redo your SOA, do keep a copy elsewhere than on this site. We don't usually get these problems, and hopefully they will be sorted soon. Don't be put off :) Sorry this has happened to a newbie :(
  • EssexHebridean
    Options
    ciderlover wrote: »
    Sad that some people have nothing better to do :(

I'll need to completely run through it again so will re-post when I have time.

Ciderlover sorry to hear that your thread is another that has gone.

If you return to the SOA calculator you may be able to retrieve it from the site and just format for MSE and post again rather than having to completely retype the whole thing.
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business