Brittany ferry club voyager

Hi, does anyone know if it is worth joining Brittany Ferries Club to receive discounts on travel. We will only be travelling once this year and not sure if it's worth it. Any suggestions munch appreciated thanks

Comments

• heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • AlexMac
    AlexMac Posts: 2,982 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Many past posts on this- look at
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5671798&highlight=brittany+ferries
    or use the seach bar

While it's probably not worth joining for a single trip, lots of posters will let you use their code...

Or there is another MSE tip! Do a dummy booking online to get a quote, then do the same after hitting the "holiday & ferry " button and include at least 3 hotel night in any one of their cheaper hotels. You may be pleasantly surprised at the cost as they discount the ferry for packages . A cabin upgrade is cheap to (our favourite large 2/4 berth outside one give you a window and no ladder-climbing, and adds only £15 each way to the package price, instead of the £150 loading on ferry only).

If you like the prices, choose 1, 2, 3 or more hotels from their excellent map search facility then book by phone as the website cannot handle multi-site bookings.

We do it 2-3 times a year to Santander and the mountains of northern Spain; terrific roads for petrolheads
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure