PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Saturday 27th January 2018

Options
13»

Comments

• Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,084 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Back home, just in time before darkness fell. DM had a great time plodding round two supermarkets for the first time in ages. She bought so much stuff it filled three shopping bags. Just goes to show what impulse buying does. When she gives me her list and I go alone I stick to it. Anyway, she had a great old time to herself and I got to read the whole of a paper.

In my post box was a little bag of Christmas presents from the farmer, just a couple of ‘mindings’, now I feel guilty.

I’m not in the mood for wine tonight, too tired to really enjoy it so it’s tea and a sandwich instead of Chinese takeaway.

There’s a gale blowing outside with intermittent heavy rain so I’m all cosied up.
  • topsyturphy
    topsyturphy Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Evening everyone

Back to work today, didn’t realise how many steps I walk up to and from
    Work. It’s ok on the level but hurts going up and down steps. As I’ve not been there over 6 months I don’t get paid if I’m off. At least I’m sat down when I’m there.

Dinner tonight is reheated chilli and rice.

Early night tonight as I have to be up at 4.15 for work tomorrow.

Hugs to anyone that needs/wants one. Take care
  • meanmarie
    meanmarie Posts: 5,328 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Very tired, its been a busy day, so will just send hugs and positive vibes to everyone.

Marie
    Weight 08 February 86kg
  • FurryBeastOz
    FurryBeastOz Posts: 1,380 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I’m back safely. Exhausted and sad - Sisters house broken into last night to top off an otherwise horrible few days.

But I survived. And so did her dog. Everything else can be replaced or overcome. Thanks for all the words of encouragement.

Gers it’s lovely that you can enjoy the shopping trips with your mother unlike so many on here. We must actually manage another coffee before I move. We’re going down to Truro on Friday after DH Finally hands in his thesis.
    Goals - Weight loss 6/26lb at 22nd Jan 18
    Mmmm. 26lb at 1/7/18. Oops:o
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m back safely. Exhausted and sad - Sisters house broken into last night to top off an otherwise horrible few days.

But I survived. And so did her dog. Everything else can be replaced or overcome. Thanks for all the words of encouragement.

Gers it’s lovely that you can enjoy the shopping trips with your mother unlike so many on here. We must actually manage another coffee before I move. We’re going down to Truro on Friday after DH Finally hands in his thesis.
    Welcome back FBO

I need my bed.

Sleep well all.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills