Prolific Academic Survey Alerts

Options

Comments

• Mrs_Soup
    Mrs_Soup Posts: 1,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    AprilLady wrote: »
    They seem to be just under the payment amount for each survey on the submissions page, so you have to scroll through your history to look for them - they're not on a separate page as far as I can see.

Does the new site keep you logged in all the time? The old site used to keep me logged in for weeks - this one doesn't!

Thanks for that I'll have a look.
    No the new site keeps logging me out which is really annoying although there is no prove you are human bit now.
  • onedaysomeday
    Options
    I got onto the new site only for a few hours and I've been back on the old one ever since - I don't mind though :)
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • Mrs_Soup
    Mrs_Soup Posts: 1,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I got onto the new site only for a few hours and I've been back on the old one ever since - I don't mind though :)

I'm still using the old one- but had one of those messages from Jim about a study and it would only take me to the new site - then the study was paused anyway so I couldn't do it and now I notice it is full which is a pain.
  • onedaysomeday
    Options
    Mrs_Soup wrote: »
    I'm still using the old one- but had one of those messages from Jim about a study and it would only take me to the new site - then the study was paused anyway so I couldn't do it and now I notice it is full which is a pain.

Yeah I only ever had problems when it sent me to the new site - more than happy to wait until it's totally usable :rotfl:
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    They asked me to beta test it the other day. Needless to say, I will not be doing so. Let others have the headaches. Why is new software always released before it is in the same hemisphere as fit for purpose? No thanks.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Smodlet wrote: »
    They asked me to beta test it the other day. Needless to say, I will not be doing so. Let others have the headaches. Why is new software always released before it is in the same hemisphere as fit for purpose? No thanks.
    I got the invite, again, did a study, cashed out, no problem apart from there seems to be less info available. Someone's gotta do it :A

Oh and the reserve thing doesn't work properly 'cause I was reading the study description before reserving the study!
  • Smodlet
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    I got the invite, again, did a study, cashed out, no problem apart from there seems to be less info available. Someone's gotta do it :A

Oh and the reserve thing doesn't work properly 'cause I was reading the study description before reserving the study!

Thanks for taking one for the team, thisone. :T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKI2Z5QPlPc

I am happy to spectate until you testers have it all fixed and working properly.
  • onedaysomeday
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Views about !!!!!philia -FEMALE PARTICIPANTS- (Part 1 of a 2 Part Study)
    Available Places : 181/500
    Avg. Completion Time : 25mins
    Avg. Reward Per Hour : £3.00/hr
    Maximum Allowed Time : 60mins
    Reward: £ 1.25

This is showing for me now but I am not watching a video about that at work.. :eek:
  • Brookside88
    Brookside88 Posts: 338 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    This is showing for me now but I am not watching a video about that at work.. :eek:

:rotfl: same!
  • Smodlet
    Options
    I've just done it and feel downright dirty. Ugh! Certainly should have paid at least £5. Yuck. My choice, I know. Only pathetic excuse I have is the desperate dearth of studies compared to this time last year. I really earned that poxy, pathetic £1.25... He has just paid me, though.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback