We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Prolific Academic Survey Alerts

1…254255257259260…1114

Comments

  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,555
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Short Survey on Your Digital Gaming Habits
    Hosted by Jukka Vahlo
    £0.09
    •
    1 minute
    •
    £5.40/hr
    •
    2872/3000

    NINE PENCE.
  • mikep22 wrote: »
    Short Survey on Your Digital Gaming Habits
    Hosted by Jukka Vahlo
    £0.09
    •
    1 minute
    •
    £5.40/hr
    •
    2872/3000

    NINE PENCE.


    That's your dinner sorted! ;)
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,555
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    AprilLady wrote: »
    That's your dinner sorted! ;)

    Sausages, Mash, Sprouts in gravy tonight :)

    90% Pork sausages too from Sainsburys. I feel posh as a toff.
  • Premium products
    Hosted by bi.no
    £1.00•8 minutes• £7.50/hr •622/800
  • Anyone doing the mindx study and getting stuck on the puzzle game?
  • allison445 wrote: »
    Premium products
    Hosted by bi.no
    £1.00•8 minutes• £7.50/hr •622/800

    I did this, I hope the final question about price range wasn't an attention check else I think I will have failed it
    Mortgage £75,300 (December 2016) Mortgage Free Date December 2051

    Mortgage Free Date 2nd August 2024
  • Value
    Value Posts: 203
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I did this, I hope the final question about price range wasn't an attention check else I think I will have failed it

    It wasn't. I couldn't remember the exact amounts but have already been paid.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,555
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Anyone doing the mindx study and getting stuck on the puzzle game?

    I did the minx study and it was one of the more boring ones - it didnt help the memory puzzle stopped counting down inbetween puzzles so the five minutes seemed to go on for about 20.

    Still, £2.50 is a packet of eggs and some bread. Fried egg Mikewiches all round.
  • Digital Gaming Preference Survey
    Hosted by Jukka Vahlo
    £1.42•17 minutes• £5.02/hr •396/2085
  • mikep22 wrote: »
    Short Survey on Your Digital Gaming Habits
    Hosted by Jukka Vahlo
    £0.09
    •
    1 minute
    •
    £5.40/hr
    •
    2872/3000

    NINE PENCE.
    It was a screening survey. That's why it was only 9p. I've just done the main survey for £1.42
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.