Red card - international parcel

Options
2»

Comments

• Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,259 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Did you do the Swiss watch Advent? Can’t remember what it was called.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • moreofthegoodstuff
    Options
    Misslayed wrote: »
    Did you do the Swiss watch Advent? Can’t remember what it was called.

World tempus? I just looked and don’t remember the prizes but could have started it at the beginning of Dec and stopped for whatever reason.
  • moreofthegoodstuff
    Options
    I’m now thinking a lower value otherwise I would have had a customs charge? Arghh hope it’s there to collect later!
  • Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    Options
    I’m now thinking a lower value otherwise I would have had a customs charge? Arghh hope it’s there to collect later!

I think the threshold is between £15-30 for no charges on international packages? Items sent from inside the EU are free of customs charges.
    2018 wins-12wins
  • moreofthegoodstuff
    Options
    It was a pop up photo booth! I have done lots of searches but can’t find which competition I entered!
  • Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    Options
    It was a pop up photo booth! I have done lots of searches but can’t find which competition I entered!
    Congratulations :) Glad it turned out okay! any indication of the company it's from or country of dispatch? that may help narrow down the search.
    2018 wins-12wins
  • moreofthegoodstuff
    Options
    Blueyez wrote: »
    Congratulations :) Glad it turned out okay! any indication of the company it's from or country of dispatch? that may help narrow down the search.

Thank you! It was sent from a Swiss address and is from this company http://photolightcase.com it could be mags daily amateur photography comp but I can’t find it.
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,259 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Congratulations! :D
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • moreofthegoodstuff
    Options
    Another red card today with the international box ticked ?! I would love to know what comp this is? I’m guessing it will be the same prize!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure