Virgin BT card

Options
Please does anyone know how long it takes virgin to process a credit transfer. I’ve had the email confirming acceptance and saying that the transfer if being processed but I’ve stupidly left myself with just a day left before my old 0%card starts charging interest I applied and got accepted for the virgin card on Saturday
something missing

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'd give it to at least the end of the week, as they need to create the account and then process the transaction.
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,277 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Mine went through instantly, too fast because I hadn’t created the balance I wanted to transfer! (Car on another card). I rang and they sorted it out, very helpful. Try ringing?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • clairev
    clairev Posts: 169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just had a text to confirm balance, answered back straight away, ten mins later another text to say the transfer has been processed...phew! Feeling very lucky as I’m assuming the interest rate would have been applied to the remaining balance so my carelessness would have cost me £400 on £2,600??? Lesson learnt hopefully be more careful next time. Thanks you your replies
    something missing
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport