Best service for films

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Nowtv for movies all day long. Even at full price it’s good value.
  • Bigphil1474
    Bigphil1474 Posts: 2,430 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    OP, another vote for Now TV - if you don't have anything with the Now TV app on, you can pick up a box with free passes on as well as Cornucopia says.
    I've had the entertainment pass for about a year now (Sky 1 type channels), and when you go to cancel they usually offer good deals to carry on - just manage it through the website. I had the cinema pass last week and cancelled that - they offered me 25% off if I signed up for another 3 months. Even at a tenner a month, it's better value than getting normal Sky.
    Now TV cinema is the same as having the Sky movies option - and there's a pretty long list of films if you haven't been to the cinema for 4 years. Recent additions include Guardians of the Galaxy 2, the last Pirates of the Caribbean etc. They tend to get the newer movies more than Netflix or Amazon - although both of these do get some good gems now and again. Amazon also has the option to pay extra for new films which is usually about £4 a time to rent. I prefer Netflix and Now TV given that everything they have is included in your subscription.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    At some point this year Now Tv are going to allow you to watch stuff offline like you can on Netflix and Amazon via their app, handy for those long commutes.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure