The Mags daily thread has gone missing

Options
I was just in the middle of using the mags daily list when I suddenly got the invalid thread message pop up.
Now there is no link to any mags daily list
Any clues / ideas ?

Comments

• JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I was just looking to post some more and it has gone.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • xLuckyxAshxWinsx
    xLuckyxAshxWinsx Posts: 3,416 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 13 January 2018 at 1:38AM
    Options
    No idea what has happened but looks like I may need to start from scratch so please bear with me

Ash xxx

Edit: I've pm'd a bg for advice as i don't want to redo it unnecessarily if it can be retrieved. IF it needs to be started again it will be done so in the morning when i am bright eyed and bushy tailed. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

P.S This is the toned down polite version, as opposed to what I said out loud when I was alerted to it's disappearance.

Ash xxx
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,951 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    One of the previous ones vanished back in Oct 2015 and was restored within a few hours

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5343617
  • ANGELWINGS
    ANGELWINGS Posts: 2,838 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Also missing is the link in dailies for Dorset Cereals spin to win and Belvoir Fruits pinball
  • Prudent
    Prudent Posts: 11,451 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you. I spent a while starring at the list wondering if it was just too early in the morning for my brain!
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 CROFT Crafting: £84/300, R (visiting daughter): £145/£500 Outside activities: £114/244 (Allotment), Outside 2 (Mud monsters et al) £127 F(Family visits): £50/500 Tummy (food budget): Aiming to use full budget monthly of £200
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi all
    Sorry but the thread can't be restored :(
    The info should be available in Google cache to copy and paste to a new thread. If not I'll see if I can help
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • pleaseme
    pleaseme Posts: 859 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Really struggling to find this in google will it be back on here soon!!
  • xLuckyxAshxWinsx
    Options
    OK. The thread will need to be started again, I will mark it as under construction and come back and post here when it is ready.

Please bear with me I have a 3 year old lol
  • Prudent
    Prudent Posts: 11,451 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    OK. The thread will need to be started again, I will mark it as under construction and come back and post here when it is ready.

Please bear with me I have a 3 year old lol

Thank you, much appreciated :)
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 CROFT Crafting: £84/300, R (visiting daughter): £145/£500 Outside activities: £114/244 (Allotment), Outside 2 (Mud monsters et al) £127 F(Family visits): £50/500 Tummy (food budget): Aiming to use full budget monthly of £200
  • xLuckyxAshxWinsx
    Options
    I'm struggling to remember the format of the thread and I cant find the previous one to mine to copy it. Does anyone still happen to a link to ANY mag daily thread?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure