NatWest £125 switch incentive

Options

Comments

• S_uk
    S_uk Posts: 337 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 13 April 2018 at 9:16PM
    Options
    Three hours to go. I think it's fair to say it's very unlikely that I'll be getting my payment before midnight. If I do I'll do a Paddy Ashdown and eat my hat :)
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    NJA22 wrote: »
    Quick question; So if an account is switched out, that switched isn't immediately closed? It could potentially lay dormant for a short time afterwards?
    Some are removed from online view immediately. Others can take a day or two to disappear from online view. In my experience.
  • NJA22
    NJA22 Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Seem to remember they must match exactly. Maybe that's where the fault lies. Then again, if the CASS couldn't complete fully the Nationwide account might still be open? If so, they may have done a partial switch, and not a CASS switch.Must have been the only account you had with them? Otherwise you could log in to check.
    Cheers for your continued help YB.
    I have other Nationwide A/C (Flexdirect & linked FlexReg saver) but can't find evidence of my old a/c that I switched out to Natwest.
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    NJA22 wrote: »
    Cheers for your continued help YB.
    I have other Nationwide A/C (Flexdirect & linked FlexReg saver) but can't find evidence of my old a/c that I switched out to Natwest.
    I've run out of ideas now! Please report back on what they say tomorrow.
  • NJA22
    NJA22 Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've run out of ideas now! Please report back on what they say tomorrow.
    Will do, hopefully will get some sense out of them tomorrow!
  • starM
    starM Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    Options
    If account is credited with £1400 and £100 will criteria still be met?
  • Steve_xx
    Steve_xx Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    starM wrote: »
    If account is credited with £1400 and £100 will criteria still be met?

Yes, so long as the credits were made before 16 March.
  • escapee
    escapee Posts: 320 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    NATWEST wrote:
    We’re aware of some issues on our Mobile Banking service and are aware that some customers who met the criteria have not received their £125 bonus. We're working hard to fix them. Sorry and thanks for your patience.

I've been experiencing problems logging into mobile banking and found the above quote from the Natwest Twitter feed which was posted within the last hour. Another post stated they're looking into the bonus 'issue' as a matter of urgency!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    So predictable that payment of the bonus would turn into an omnishambles...or at least a shambles. As 13 April approached and nobody was reporting receiving the bonus prior to Wed 11th it became kind of inevitable that it would go pear shaped in the short window between 11th and 13th. Other banks eg Halifax manage it by paying the bonus as soon as criteria met, so no big payout day involving millions of customers.
  • Marky_S
    Options
    I stumbled upon this discussion after not recieving my switch bonus from NatWest. When I contacted support they informed me some other people had not recieved their money and it was being looked into. I initially thought they were pushing me off, but having reviewed Twitter and this chat it made me feel more confident in what I had been told.

Be interested to know if anyone has any success getting some time scales on when the bonus will be paid. !!!55357;!!!56397;!!!55356;!!!57339;
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure