Options

Comments

• Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,557 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 5 February 2018 at 6:00PM
    Options
    bioboybill wrote: »
    I don't have the account number, only the sort code. In fact when I tried over the weekend it wouldn't even recognise my 16 digit card number in about 6 attempts. It did today, but without activation code or account number no dice lol. Will give it another couple of days before phoning them. They seem to repeat everything by post anyway.
    They should be able to tell you the account number over the phone if you have customer number, application number and pass all their security etc........
    The activation code is a different way of logging on
    Making life easy for (switching) customers is clearly not their motto!
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £86 spent!!!
  • ColinFFS
    ColinFFS Posts: 3 Newbie
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 26 February 2018 at 10:16AM
    Options
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Oh my next victim. Already applied successfully. Nice easy £125. I have asked for my Yorkshire bank account to be switched. Not worth keeping as I have got my £250 bonus.

well done I've just spoken with YB today and they are claiming I failed to meet criteria as I didn't switch within 31 days. I pointed out at the time their systems were not offering a switch within the 31 days by the the time I applied. I even spoke to someone at the time. Never had a small print issue in 3 years of switching like this, very annoyed.

I would switch the account to NatWest but seeing as YB are saying my complaint could take 8 weeks to investigate I will have to move another one.

not posted on here before but be interested if anyone else has had this issue

FAIR PLAY TO B THEY REVIEWED MY APPEAL IN 2 WEEKS AND PAID MY BONUS ALREADY
  • veryintrigued
    Options
    EachPenny wrote: »
    Could that be for other applications that you started but didn't complete? I'm half expecting a chaser letter asking if I still want my 'Private' account to be opened.

No - just one application (that I've received double the paperwork for).
  • roxy28
    roxy28 Posts: 670 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    On the ID check it states.

1. To get your account open quickly, we may ask you for your UK driving licence, passport or EU ID card along with a credit/debit card during your application.

2. If you don!!!8217;t have these handy, make sure you provide us with your mobile number and email so you can upload them later through our DigiDocs service.

If i supply the first part do i still have to upload the passport with photo with DigiDocs?
    :T
  • bioboybill
    bioboybill Posts: 3,427 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    roxy28 wrote: »
    On the ID check it states.

1. To get your account open quickly, we may ask you for your UK driving licence, passport or EU ID card along with a credit/debit card during your application.

2. If you don!!!8217;t have these handy, make sure you provide us with your mobile number and email so you can upload them later through our DigiDocs service.

If i supply the first part do i still have to upload the passport with photo with DigiDocs?
    I did them online during the application, was told was fine, but they still texted and emailed me asking me to upload with Digidocs.
  • roxy28
    roxy28 Posts: 670 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I did them online during the application, was told was fine, but they still texted and emailed me asking me to upload with Digidocs.

Thanks.

Will just have to have passport ready to upload.
    :T
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 5,979 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Same here for my OH, but not mine?
    Her ac is open, her YB switched, test funded & with the £1500 qualifier.. & w/d again.
    I'm just going to shift the remaining £100 or so to avoid it being ransomed for any time...
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 5,979 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just to be absolutely certain can anybody confirm that if my switch to NatWest included money over £1500 then I do not have to also make a deposit of £1500 in addition?
    Katiehound wrote: »
    That's what I was told on the phone. Assuming , of course, that you have a Select account, not a Reward a/c (which does require a monthly pay-in.)
    If in doubt- phone and ask......

If you can't hang about for the CS to answer.. or you want to be certain..and you've got the wherewithal, w/d the £1500 to another of your online bank acs and then send it back in again.
  • gazapc
    gazapc Posts: 257 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Girlfriend has also applied to open a select account. Saw it go through to the final confirmation screen, yesterday got an email saying 'we saw you have an uncompleted application'. Anyone have this issue?
  • adindas
    adindas Posts: 6,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I just did faster payment £1500 to my Natwest account and back to My Club Lloyds account. It happens within second both ways. Impressive.

As I have done this to both account previous, I do not even need to use card reader.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure