🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    John1963 wrote: »
    I was in the 3rd place team and also haven't received my 25 SB and I ordered a £10 Amazon card last night expecting that if it was there in the background the SwagUp would credit.

No credit has arrived so guess that we are all in the same boat and Swagbucks have not triggered the SwagUps.

Last time they had to be activated first from the swagups part of your account

http://www.swagbucks.com/account/swagup
    IMPORTANT NOTE: Some Swag Ups require you to activate them by clicking the Activate button listed alongside the available Swag Up.
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Last time they had to be activated first from the swagups part of your account

http://www.swagbucks.com/account/swagup

I think the issue is they are not showing in the swagups yet.
  • mjm3346
    Options
    katep23 wrote: »
    I think the issue is they are not showing in the swagups yet.
    I ordered a £10 Amazon card last night expecting that if it was there in the background the SwagUp would credit.

No credit has arrived so guess that we are all in the same boat and Swagbucks have not triggered the SwagUps

Whenever the swagups are in if they need activating first they will not credit just by ordering a voucher.
  • katep23
    Options
    Whenever the swagups are in if they need activating first they will not credit just by ordering a voucher.

I thought they would show in swagups but need activating? There's nothing showing in my swagups except used ones from spin and win.

"Some Swag Ups require you to activate them by clicking the Activate button listed alongside the available Swag Up."
  • mjm3346
    edited 17 February 2018 at 5:34PM
    Options
    katep23 wrote: »
    I thought they would show in swagups but need activating? There's nothing showing in my swagups except used ones from spin and win.

"Some Swag Ups require you to activate them by clicking the Activate button listed alongside the available Swag Up."

I haven't got it yet either, but this bit
    "expecting that if it was there in the background the SwagUp would credit"
    will not happen (even when it is in) if it is one that needs to be activated first.

(If they are intending to pay today, as they are mainly US based, I wouldn't expect much action from them before 17:00 GMT)
  • katep23
    Options
    I haven't got it yet either, but this bit
    "expecting that if it was there in the background the SwagUp would credit"
    will not happen (even when it is in) if it is one that needs to be activated first.

Ah I understand
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just searched for "cockapoo" (mine is sat right next to me) and got a search win and a collector's bill - the teddy bear one :happyhear :rotfl:

Think I might splash out wildly and give her a treat, now I'm 8SB richer :rotfl:

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• mjm3346
    Options
    Great offer from Littlewoods, up to 50% off selected home, furniture and electrical equipment - so don't miss - http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/hvycio

Enter lwoods in the code box before 930pm for 3 SBs...
  • sonicology
    Options
    I find myself in the unusual position of being upset with a 18 SB search win because I want a 4 SB win!

24pgbj8.jpg

I wish it were possible to keep multiples and swap them with other users, would make the event a lot more fun and interactive instead of just based on a mixture of luck and how much free time you have to dedicate to searches.
  • mjm3346
    Options
    sonicology wrote: »
    I find myself in the unusual position of being upset with a 18 SB search win because I want a 4 SB win!

I wish it were possible to keep multiples and swap them with other users, would make the event a lot more fun and interactive instead of just based on a mixture of luck and how much free time you have to dedicate to searches.

I got 22 twice yesterday and I'd take multiples of the big wins over getting the set any day - if you had say a couple of spare 18 SB instead a 6 and 4 you would be 6 SBs better off with the extra 18s even allowing for the 20 SB set bonus
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport