Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 25 January 2018 at 8:12PM
    Options
    Great now im locked out of answering gold surveys! emailed compliance as i have not been providing inaccurate info
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,941 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    EngagemeTV ran fine with an ad between every video and credited ok.

To Do
    Bonuses 1 and 6
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It worked for me for the first 6sb but now its just the blue spinning wheel, hopefully it will work again later haven't managed to get a survey yet so am struggling up to first goal.

Tried the app a few hours later and it was working fine again (with a few ads).
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »

To Do
    Bonuses 1 and 6

Mine ran for 6 hours and kicked me out for "inactivity" while I was cooking dinner. Had done 5 out of 6. Will try again now.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »

To Do
    Bonuses 1 and 6

Nope. Not a single ad to be seen anywhere, can forward as much as I like (or not). You must have used them all up ;)

Discover has been impossible for a few weeks or so for me. No bonuses there to be expected.....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Anyone else had problems with the 2 "activate the swagbutton" squares on swago?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options

They did not work first time of trying.but remembered a tip on here to disable the swag button on browser settings.add ons,then refresh or relaunch the page,then re enable the swag button.Both shops then showed the blue activate panel.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Hmmmm still not working. Will try again tomorrow.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The activate banner has changed recently for me,.it used to be a solid blue line across the top of the page it is now a small blue panel that slides in from the right hand side.
  • Emmaaar22
    Emmaaar22 Posts: 731 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options

What`s new
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure