Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    How are people managing to reach their daily goal? I should be well over it by now but 160 SB that I earned on tasking aren't showing anywhere and other things that are showing in my overall total, aren't showing in my daily goal total :o
  • minimadtrix
    minimadtrix Posts: 1,507 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry just realised I’d posted this to the wrong thread

Message on Facebook:

Hi Swaggernauts, We're aware that there is an issue with Watch and Discover SB earned not being properly attributed to the Daily Goal Meter. We are working to resolve all issues ASAP. Thank you for your patience during this time.

~Team Swagbucks
  • minimadtrix
    Options
    **Update from Facebook **
    Hi Swaggernauts, We wanted to inform you that all your Daily Goal Eligible SB activity IS counting towards your Daily Goal Meter as well as your Team Challenge plus we've updated your ledger to account for missing SB earned. However, we're still working on updating the Daily Goal meter to reflect previously earned SB that was missing.

If you’ve already submitted a ticket to our Customer Support Team, please know that we’ve received your ticket. Please do not submit another ticket regarding the same issue. Due to the technical difficulties the resolution time may be longer than anticipated.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
    ~Team Swagbucks
  • minimadtrix
    Options
    Everything seems to be working and crediting properly today. However, despite the statement Swagbucks made last night, i don't appear to have had my full credits - Discover didn't tick off on my To Do list and that and the instant survey haven't been recognised in the Team Challenge.

Anyway, today's To Do list is 2 & 6 SB. Let's all hope for a better day
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Everything seems to be working and crediting properly today. However, despite the statement Swagbucks made last night, i don't appear to have had my full credits - Discover didn't tick off on my To Do list and that and the instant survey haven't been recognised in the Team Challenge.

Anyway, today's To Do list is 2 & 6 SB. Let's all hope for a better day

Same here, I'm about 200SB down overall. Today seems to be ok though.
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,594 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've just done 2 discovery it has marked it off on my to do list but is not showing as a credit or added to my daily goal
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    Everything seems back to normal for me now. I haven't checked what was missing from yesterday, I'm sick of chasing their f-ck ups, they can have the couple of pence they stole from me here and there, I'd rather not bother wasting the time checking.
  • daffydog
    Options
    I have found that, since before the weekend, any ticket I have submitted about non crediting surveys have just been receiving the generic reply about waiting for for 10 days to have the issue resolved - this despite me sending the URL of the surveys, screenshots of the completed survey etc. and responding to any email that I have received confirming all details. Is this just me or are others experiencing the same? :mad::mad::mad:
  • scottmc2
    Options
    Has anyone else had issues with Play today? Only letting me get 4SB rather than the usual 10SB.
  • Sweepee
    Sweepee Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    scottmc2 wrote: »
    Has anyone else had issues with Play today? Only letting me get 4SB rather than the usual 10SB.

I've just done them and it's paid out the usual 10SB for me. Might be worth another try later?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure