Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Site is really not working well today. Movieclips app isn't progressing and has only credited me 2sb all blooming day. Games weren't crediting on screen, but apparently were crediting to my ledger.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What tablet does anyone have ?
    Looking for a new one, prefer android but would consider others
    Ideally buying from amazon to use up Swags vouchers :)
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Site is really not working well today. Movieclips app isn't progressing and has only credited me 2sb all blooming day. Games weren't crediting on screen, but apparently were crediting to my ledger.

Movieclips and Sportly were ok at 9am to 11-30am
    Maybe they changed the times that they run best at
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    Options
    Here i go again about this laundry survey my OH was sent an email to collect the reward that just takes his to another survey which is not related - anyone else?

13th Dec 17, 10:11 AM
    Anyone else take part in a laundry survey that ran for a few week get a survey about laundry what products you have used and adverts etc a few times a week. Completed it for weeks and got no credit, anyone else?

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************
    Still no credit anyone else?
    Originally posted by mm123

mjm3346
    Payment was due by 31/12, on 04/01 they posted there was a delay (I won one of the £500 Amazon vouchers and payment for that was immediate)

Thanks for participating in this study about laundry products. Due to a technical issue over the Christmas period, there has been a short delay with getting incentive emails sent out. This is in the process of being fixed, and you will receive your emails in the coming days, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this, we are working our hardest to resolve the issue.

Thanks again, and have a great 2018!
  • violetblue
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »
    Here i go again about this laundry survey my OH was sent an email to collect the reward that just takes his to another survey which is not related - anyone else?

Yes I had that email too - however when I clicked on the same link a second time later in the day, it took me to a page showing an Amazon code.

BUT... when I tried to redeem this on Amazon, I got a message saying it had already been used on another account! Cheeky so and sos.

I've raised a ticked with Swagbucks but not holding my breath...
    MFiT-T5 #52 - aiming to clear mortgage completely
    January 2019: £19620 ~ November 2021: £0.00!
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I did that laundry study and got paid 40 pence in amazon vchr yesterday , after getting the reward/ survey link. I had 54 points out of the 60 so was expecting much more!.
    They are aware of these 'errors' and currently trying to sort it out.
    Can he get back into the laundry study page as there is a long list of similar problems, messages saying survey closed. people getting vouchers for the wrong amounts & some getting wrong amount vouchers that have already been used in other accounts.
  • mm123
    Options
    Thanks, ive raised a ticket

I also took part in a product trail for dishwasher tablet again heard nothing, anyone else
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »
    Here i go again about this laundry survey

As I posted yesterday
    Just had an e-mail to claim the credit for this (make sure they are paying the correct amount).

My code worked fine, I think what they offered me was just over £1 short but when I just clicked on the link again to get to the site and check it took me off to another short survey about grooming (I completed it for 25 SB and the complete to do list)
  • mm123
    Options
    Can I ask what the rewards was, was it amazon vouchers or swagbucks and what was the amount?
  • bit_by_bit
    bit_by_bit Posts: 1,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Does anyone get creditied with swagbucks for their Tripping search. not working for me and there isn't anything else I want to do on discover.
    Wife, mother, gardener, nurse, Big C survivor. Officially retired at 55 2021 [/b][/b].Mortgage free April 2021Challenges 2024: Decluttering Campaign 32/100 bags plus 0 large items. Make £2024 in 2024#8 £0/£2024 Using my craft stash 0/52 Reading books 0/52 Donations for the CS/washing done from others (in and outs) in 2024 x 10 bags and 0 large items.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure