Comments

• MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 9 January 2018 at 8:13PM
    Options
    Re search wins:
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    I suspect the 5 and 7 might have been higher amounts before the appearance of the "3" - I average around 25 SB a day from search - Totals of 9 and 17 over the last 2 days mean today needs to be 49 to bring the 3 days up to average (the daily totals do vary a lot but a couple of week should be enough to tell if there is a reduction in addition to appearance the "3".)

Call me cynical, but I suspect that once we have all spent our Spin and Win search swag-ups on minimal search wins, they may go up again. :(
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    MollyR wrote: »
    Annoyingly, although I entered the Swagcode through the button on the Swagbucks app on my mobile, it hasn't completed the Swago square - and that was the only one I have left to fill! I guess tomorrow I'll try it via Chrome on my desktop.

It just worked for me, leaving me to redeem a giftcard for my 50sb. Perhaps try a log out log in?
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    shazzylou wrote: »
    Any advice for referrals? I don’t know anyone who is interested. I’m fed up of never completing this square on swago!

you could try posting your referral link on the referral topic - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1406969 ,
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Instant on looking for a new job for 7sb
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Tripping worked for 7sb on SuperRewards as always incognito with chrome (already had it in the last 10 days from ascendmedia 10 sb and offer toro 8 sb)

Incognito just worked on SuperRewards, 7 SBs. Many thanks.:D
  • sportking
    Options
    how do you get incognito
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,921 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 10 January 2018 at 2:29AM
    Options
    sportking wrote: »
    how do you get incognito

Depends what browser you are using - it's a feature of google chrome, microsoft edge call it inPrivate and other browsers probably have their own - basically in the browsers incognito window there is no access to any cookies you already have and any that are set while you are using incognito are wiped out when you close the window - it can be a handy alternative to clearing out cookies and an easy way to see if cookies are causing a problem.

Ctrl, shift and N opens incognito with chrome. Swap the N for a P to open inPrivate in Edge
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Options
    sportking wrote: »
    how do you get incognito
    Depends what browser you are using - it's a feature of google chrome, microsoft edge call it inPrivate and other browsers probably have their own - basically in the browsers incognito window there is no access to any cookies you already have and any that are set while you are using incognito are wiped out when you close the window - it can be a handy alternative to clearing out cookies and an easy way to see if cookies are causing a problem.

Ctrl, shift and N opens incognito with chrome. Swap the N for a P to open inPrivate in Edge

Firefox calls it 'private window'. Ctrl Shift and P opens it.
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    Easy Discovery 1SB on AdscendMedia called 'Test Image' - it just runs a short weird video and then credits. Has an install button at the end, no idea what it does but I suggest not pressing it!
  • sportking
    Options
    instant on main page
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills