IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Help and guidance please

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,975 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done to you, Capt Mainwaring, you won your battle and fought it very well.

Another one bites the dust after being fully coached by this forum!

:T
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Capt_Mainwaring
    Options
    Thanks for all of your kind words. I like to think this was a great result for US. I certainly could not have done it without you.

As for Mr Pickup, I must have clearly misheard him, when he introduced himself! I thought he said Ernest (although he's probably 30 years younger than what I imagine an Ernest to look like!). To make matters worse, my son is called Thomas, so I have no excuses!

What happens next? I assume I'll receive written confirmation from the Court. Will Excel or BW write to me as well?
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks for all of your kind words. I like to think this was a great result for US. I certainly could not have done it without you.

As for Mr Pickup, I must have clearly misheard him, when he introduced himself! I thought he said Ernest (although he's probably 30 years younger than what I imagine an Ernest to look like!). To make matters worse, my son is called Thomas, so I have no excuses!

What happens next? I assume I'll receive written confirmation from the Court. Will Excel or BW write to me as well?

Of course the help here, helped you but at the end of the day
    you did it all by yourself so well done

The court should inform you as they will to BWLegal.

No reason for BWLegal or Excel to contact you any more
    unless they both want to tell you that they f*cked up
    yet again
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    Judge Wright deals with cases in a very abrupt manner.

Then somebody should complain. She will be dealing with some very timid types, totally unfamiliar with Contract Law, or the m.o. of the
    scammers.

People spend hours fighting these claims, most PPCs behave unreasonably, why should Joe Public be out of pocket?

My recent outing in the SCC left me £400 out of pocket, despite winning my claim in full.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure