IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Problem Indigo - Belgium Offence

Options
2»

Comments

• Half_way
    Half_way Posts: 7,054 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’d pretty much tell indigo, in writing, to fro
    State they have to send a compliant lba within 14 days otherwise you will consider the matter closer, and further communication will be harassment.

I'd be tempted to do a bit of research and fact finding first, then let them dig themselves a nice little hole, then (hopefully) go for a data protection act breach
    From the Plain Language Commission:

"The BPA has surely become one of the most socially dangerous organisations in the UK"
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 29 December 2017 at 8:12PM
    Options
    this is !!!!!! all to do with POFa or popla , indigo are just acting as an international debt collector

much the same as those collecting toll fines from ireland , euro parking collection plc
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,363 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    this is !!!!!! all to do with POFa or popla , indigo are just acting as an international debt collector

much the same as those collecting toll fines from ireland , euro parking collection plc

Will be interesting to learn from where they acquired the registered keeper’s data then if th OP was using his/her UK-registered vehicle.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Will be interesting to learn from where they acquired the registered keeper’s data then if th OP was using his/her UK-registered vehicle.

the data will have come from the DVLA , the question is by using which form or method?

In m seem to recall 6 different groups could apply for info , parking ATA,s , lease/hire , credit services - (thats the one that whitehouse/ANPR tried to use for his trespasss claims at the end ) and another 2 or 3
    so it may be handy for v the OP to do a check (as advised above) with the DVLA ,
    it would not be the first time that they have been caught out using "counsil" type access
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • dogdangling
    Options
    I'm going to request the information from the DVLA to see what the request was.
  • dogdangling
    Options
    Ingigo is to the French what Crapita is to the UK , (hated) , they are trying to mix french and UK laws together to confuse the OP

bring it to court? what court , civil or magistrates?

as above tell them to do one ,

Ive told them to send me to court and I'll gladly attend with my evidence. Heard nothing in the last week.
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    under what jurisdiction ?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • dogdangling
    Options
    under what jurisdiction ?

exactly. I await there response or lack of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure