Boots Sale

Options

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Storck wrote: »
    No. This Wednesday is their promotion change and it hasn’t clashed with that ever
    PriceySOS wrote: »
    Hi Need an Ans - are you sure? Thanks for letting us know!

I would go with Storcks advice above.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • need_an_answer
    Options
    Which thread/board? Are you sure it was this year's sale and not a previous year?

yes a thread on MSE,and no not a previous years
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • Desperado99
    Desperado99 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Any chance of a link to that thread?
  • sarah1972
    Options
    yes a thread on MSE,and no not a previous years

can you link to the thread please ;)
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My friend works in the chemist part and she has just confirmed it is 75% tomorrow.

My store is awash with S & G, a few years ago this would have all gone by now how times change.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    My friend works in the chemist part and she has just confirmed it is 75% tomorrow.

My store is awash with S & G, a few years ago this would have all gone by now how times change.

75% and not 70% ?
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    How can it be 75% when these signs are up now?boots70saleboost.jpg
    I took this photo a couple of hours ago! Boots won't tell us when it starts (surprise!) but muddying the waters doesn't really help, guys :rotfl:
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
  • need_an_answer
    Options
    excuse me but I'm not muddying water,just passing on what I read in another MSE thread which the poster then came over to confirm.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    Can you please link to the thread? None of us can find it for confirmation... Also wow I'm trying to help save you a wasted trip, we all want to know when the sale starts but my investigation and analysis agrees with Storck who's always on the money ;) :T Thanks Storck!
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    Can you please link to the thread? None of us can find it for confirmation... Also wow I'm trying to help save you a wasted trip, we all want to know when the sale starts but my investigation and analysis agrees with Storck who's always on the money ;) :T Thanks Storck!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure