Boots Sale

Options

Comments

• Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    sampan26 wrote: »
    I was thinking the same about the sets, at £15, I think that's still too pricey! I really think everything should be £10 or under now.
    I'm going for little things, and hopefully using my points - is it still ok to use them? I know one year it was said they couldn't be used?

Points should be fine, I've paid entirely with points in the past on 70% day and never had a problem.
  • Africat
    Options
    Looks like the next lot of star buys are on the way; just in time for Mother's Day :rotfl:

http://www.boots.com/joules-wonderful-weekend-bag-10242771
  • Spendless
    Spendless Posts: 24,158 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It just shows how different stock can be in the various branches. Both of the Boots I visited had plenty of food gifts, whilst I was bemoaning the lack of branded women's toiletries (except Zoella and Jack Wills bags!)
  • Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    Looks like the next lot of star buys are on the way; just in time for Mother's Day :rotfl:

http://www.boots.com/joules-wonderful-weekend-bag-10242771

local had lots of the pink Joules bags in last Monday, wonder if they've been removed from the shelves in time?
    2018 wins-12wins
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Love the way the new joules bag is half the price of the Christmas one! Contents aren't massively different either!
  • Africat
    Options
    Seabiscuit wrote: »
    Love the way the new joules bag is half the price of the Christmas one! Contents aren't massively different either!

Yeah just shows what a gimmick some of these so called offers are, they seem to have them regularly throughout the year now, Mother's Day and then again in the Summer. No wonder they don't seem to sell as well as they used to.
    I do like this beach bag though :)
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Seabiscuit wrote: »

I expect they have the xmas price higher for a) clueless people last min shopping who will buy anything, b) because at xmas they have 3 for 2 on gifts so hope that will encourage people to buy more
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• moneysaver890
    Options
    Going to have a look in my local store this afternoon, there was plenty of stock left left week so hoping its the same today. All the vouchers that are loaded onto my card end today so it could be tomorrow but like most people, think it will be Friday.
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Just been into my local and its condensed down to 3 shelves now. One all mens, one (front& back) womens and other for food/ other.
    Definitely less larger sets than Friday when I went in!
    Hope its this week, even though staff are saying they've been given the day off! Trying to throw us off the scent I reckon!
    Plenty left, just depends if you want it! Ha!
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    Points should be fine, I've paid entirely with points in the past on 70% day and never had a problem.
    Thanks! I have £111 in points, so should have more than enough for the big shop! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure