£2 Savers Club 2018

Options

Comments

• Ke1968
    Options
    Can I join in please?
  • MellyWall
    Options
    Hi , please could you add me to the £2 savers club? Could you put me in as DottySaver if you need a nickname. Thanks! Mel
  • CMK1
    Options
    Add me plse, i know i have £2 in my purse so i have a start
  • kinkladze
    Options
    Can you add me to the list please? This is something I do each year and cash in at different times depending on need.

Cheers.
  • GordonGed
    Options
    This is a great idea! We were given a money saving pot, which, when full of £2 coins, should contain £1,000. After two years we emptied it (nearly full!) and had over £800. This we changed for 1000 Euros, and this travels with us in a separate envelope, marked "Treats". This is to be used for those things that we'd usually consider too expensive, but we would like to buy/try/do.
    We took the money with us on a trip to France and Italy, and we still have most of it left. Not sure if it's an MSE fan thing, or living in Yorkshire, but we are very reluctant to spend it all! Naturally the pot is back in action again. Trouble is, £2 coins seem rather rare.
  • katy_ann
    katy_ann Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Another 2 in the pot! :)
    Debt free once - Back again | Current debt: £3002.96 - January 2023 | Currently repaying £50 a month - Estimated DFD Jan 2028 | Make £2023 in 2023 #51 - £33.75/£2023
  • brizesaver
    Options
    I wonder why they're so scarce GordonGed ?:rotfl::rotfl:

How many pots and jars are there with them in do you think?
  • james5558
    Options
    Can I please be added to the joinee list?

I almost always have a savings pot on the go so this is perfect for me!

Thank you in advance.
    £2 Savers Club 2018 - #42 - £74.00 - 1 Apr
    20p Savers Club 2018 - #103 - £11.80 - 1 Apr
  • System
    System Posts: 178,098 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Can I join please. Starting with $4...pound key won't work on my keyboard. Saving for holiday spends.
  • TTeaspoon
    Options
    We have been saving £2 coins for about 10 years. We’ve used them for spending money for 3 holidays to the USA. The last pot we filled was broken on Christmas Eve (this time I dropped it by mistake as it was too heavy) & there was £1084 in it! It had taken us 2 years to save that
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure