Making money as a web-based researcher... official MoneySavingExpert.com discussion

Options

Comments

• Chick_Loves_Thrift
    Options
    I would love to know about these websites too if anyone is still working for them?
  • Adamthegreat984
    Options
    also interested in this !, i dont mind doing two of them at once ?
  • Rosie_Leigh
    Options
    Is there any up to date info about AQA & 118?
  • whitelabel
    whitelabel Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    Options
    do people seriously pay to get these ?
    dont most people have smartphones or laptops to look up any info they want ?
  • max2005
    max2005 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm newbie here. Please help !! Just wanted to know if anyone has latest details for getting researcher jobs or similar working from home. Appreciate it !
  • tn9ae
    tn9ae Posts: 6 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    max2005 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm newbie here. Please help !! Just wanted to know if anyone has latest details for getting researcher jobs or similar working from home. Appreciate it !

Hi,

I too would like to know of this information.
  • amagicwandplease
    Options
    I've just started looking at this web research for an additional income and was suprised that the last post was dated Sept 2010. Can anyone give an update on their experiences and what the best companies to apply to are?
  • blackburn_w
    blackburn_w Posts: 268 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi can anyone update on jobs
    2013-Swag bucks £10 Qmee £2.17 App Trailers 1.23 not a huge amount but better than nothing
  • Robinette
    Robinette Posts: 246 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is anybody still working for 63336? I quit earlier this year after being a researcher for around seven years. While I did not like the direction the company had taken, I wouldn't like to see it bite the dust altogether. :(
  • mioliere
    mioliere Posts: 6,838 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I stopped working for 63336 last year. The main reason was that my freelance writing work had finally taken off and I was spending less and less time on 63336 (or AQA as I've always called it). Like you, though, I was becoming increasingly unhappy with it and was annoyed when they put the cost of questions up from £1 to £2.50, which is a huge increase for customers, and still only paid the FRs just 30p per answer. I really enjoyed it when I started in 2007 and was making a fair living from it, but it got a lot harder when they did a massive recruitment drive and took on far too many new FRs and the amount of work really dwindled. This is why I concentrated on freelance writing instead.

I wouldn't like to see it stop altogether but think it should go back to what it was in the early days.
    KNIT YOUR SQUARE TOTALS:

Squares: 11, Animal blankets: 2
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family