Tesco ClubCard Deals Loophole! Get 100 points (worth £4) for a £1.52 spend!

Comments

• qtlaydee
    qtlaydee Posts: 16 Forumite
    Hi everyone

Went to my Tesco's this afternoon and picked up 10 x johnsons, then did all my usual shopping.

When I've got home and looked at the receipt, she has only scanned 9! Normally this would be good, but not for the offer.

I was thinking of being cheeky and going back and explaining for my extra 100 points, but I don't want to get the checkout girl into trouble!

Or I could take one back and buy two. Hummm not sure I should?!

In anycase it is a great offer. I have a three month old baby too so it is a bonus. :j
  • zippybungle
    zippybungle Posts: 2,641 Forumite
    OMG! :eek: Can't believe I have only just noticed this thread :eek:
    When does the offer expire? I NEED to get to Tesco - QUICK! lol :rotfl:

EDIT: Just noticed that the offer is valid till 13/11/07 - PHEW! Now I don't have to go down there tonight....I don't even like Johnsons stuff, but will definately buy some for the points and donate the rest.

Zippy x
    :p Busy working Mum of 3 :wave:
  • NETTYB3
    NETTYB3 Posts: 396 Forumite
    sdestinyp wrote: »
    As far as I am aware, clubcard points are given when purchases are made but are not deducted when taking items back. Maybe someone knows otherwise.

Therefore, the solution is simple. Buy the products and then take them back for a full refund but keeping the points generated.

This will then ensure that there is enough stock on the shelves for all to benefit :beer:

Netty x
    :A Official Boots Tart :A
    :hello:
  • Hi!!

Thanks for this post :-D
    I'm not very good at working things out like this so could someone please tell me how many of the "200g baby powder at 76p" I would have to buy to get
    £23.75 in Clubcard Vouchers

Thanks,
    Stephen
  • Pound
    Pound Posts: 2,784
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Grabbed 4 from Stafford this morning, plenty there at that time. Went again around 5pm and the whole lot had gone.
  • Hi!!

Thanks for this post :-D
    I'm not very good at working things out like this so could someone please tell me how many of the "200g baby powder at 76p" I would have to buy to get
    £23.75 in Clubcard Vouchers

Thanks,
    Stephen

2 = 100 points = £4.00 in deals, so you would need 6 times this.

12 = 600 points = £24.00 in deals.

I think that's right - someone will correct me if not!
  • So I have to spend £9.12 :-D
  • bukup
    bukup Posts: 235 Forumite
    Am I right in assuming that if you pay for your shopping using a tesco credit card,you receive double points earned on any points awarded ? If this is the case,then this offer could be classed as a near giveaway...Please can someone confirm my thinking...
    • sprinkle on hard floors before laying underlay(= easy to slide / stops it sticking later)
    • after puncture repairs ( talc is good , dry lubricant for rubber),so..
    • .... wet suits ?
  • katchambers
    katchambers Posts: 1,129
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I've ordered 10 talcs and 2 each of the things I will actually find useful, e.g the shampoo, conditioner and body wash, along with some of my usual shopping so that it won't look too suspect, also used the £10 off code. It should be delivered tomorrow evening so I will let ya know if the points get put on or not!

Kat
    My darling boy born December 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family