• mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Happy belated birthday WF xx
    Mummytogirls x

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    All caught up! 60 pages read instead of ironing :cool:.

Sorry the school weren’t helpful Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,434 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hopefully school will settle down :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I think I'm probably being 'that petty mum' again :o I think they must hate me by now :o With DS being the oldest I obviously have nothing to compare too.

Now I'm not as red in the face angry I'm wondering if I over reacted :o

Still plan on making sure its resolved tomorrow now I've confronted them. It will mean I need to do a school run tomorrow afternoon :o I haven't done one for over a month :o :eek: At least it's the afternoon and I can make sure A. I'm at least looking like a human and B. I can go before it gets too busy :o
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • charlies_tribe
    Options
    Hope it all gets resolved tomorrow. The joys of anxiety/depression, i've done it lots of times and once i've calmed down i wonder if i've overreacted. I'm sure with the amount of times i've burst in to tears at school they must think i'm strange. At least they know you're not going to let them be bullied.
    LBM in April 17 - £14998/£33554 (44.6%) paid. Mortgage@1 June 18 = £9935/£76350 paid.Total debt @june 18 £102311 now £84972GC Jan £40.99/£500 2021 declutter 85/2021 items 0/20 bags clothes
  • Honeysucklelou2
    Options
    Hope all goes well this afternoon.
    paydbx2024 #2 £480/£5000 . Mortgage £144k start ~ £148k Jun 23 -
    2024 savings challenge £5/£2000
    EF £140. Savings 2 £30.00. Weekly savings envelope #17
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Can someone go with you to offer support ? Hope it goes well for you.
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Have a grand day and DON'T let them get to you, stick to your guns ;)
    :A
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Hope all goes well and stick to your guns <3
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning,

Thank you. I will stick to my guns I still think school where wrong. I just worry I look OTT to them. Thankfully it isn't about bullying. If I write it down here you'll all probably agree I'm that annoying Mum though :rotfl:

DS went happily this morning though knowing it should be resolved this morning and I guess that's all that matters. Will check when I do the school run this afternoon that it is sorted.
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback