ESA and Prescription charges

Options
13»

Comments

• Thank you everyone for your help

I have spoken to my CPN She is going to speak to the people chasing me for the charges.

She has assured me that she can organise things for me but I will most probably have to pay for the prescriptions.

Rather than mess around I have just organised a pre-payment certificate. For the £10.40 per month fee I can stop worrying.

Again, thanks
  • Ames
    Ames Posts: 18,459 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your help

I have spoken to my CPN She is going to speak to the people chasing me for the charges.

She has assured me that she can organise things for me but I will most probably have to pay for the prescriptions.

Rather than mess around I have just organised a pre-payment certificate. For the £10.40 per month fee I can stop worrying.

Again, thanks

You should look into the other options suggested as the pre pay certificate is only for prescriptions, not dentists or opticians.
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    dippy3103 wrote: »
    Ring and ask if you can apply for nhs dental treatment on low income grounds. If your only income is from benefits and you don’t have any savings you may yet quilify.

I've always just applied for an HC2 in these circumstances. It avoids any doubt.
  • Sncjw
    Sncjw Posts: 3,511 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Do you have a medical issue requiring a lot of prescriptions that meet the prescription exemption card
    Mortgage free wannabe 

Actual mortgage stating amount £75,150

Overpayment start date 1/3/23.

Starting balance £66,565.45

Current balance £63,787.16

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts