Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    TM, Di - sorry for the poor quality picture. These are in a tree outside our bedroom window eating the berries. There is a huge flock of them living somewhere around here and we see them a lot in summer but never before at this time of year.

340_ED65_C-4_D8_A-4_E1_F-_BE9_A-171_BB72021_DE.png

Morning all :)

Are they green?

I’ve just googled green birds and it says Parakeets....really?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Half price British beef roasting joints - From the fresh meat counter was £10/kg now just £5/kg @ Tesco

Right i am moving now, back later :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • hampydoodums
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    TM, Di - sorry for the poor quality picture. These are in a tree outside our bedroom window eating the berries. There is a huge flock of them living somewhere around here and we see them a lot in summer but never before at this time of year.

340_ED65_C-4_D8_A-4_E1_F-_BE9_A-171_BB72021_DE.png

Morning all :)

I think you’re N Herts HG?, we are SE Herts and also have loads of these, sit in the apple tree at the end our garden in the summer not sure where they live in the winter but see them darting about and their call is so distinctive

I believe cauliflowers are comparing to T price, think I read it on here somewhere TM.

Piccy for you

1_AD7208_C-8923-4791-949_F-659_B8_E7529_D1.jpg
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Bikertov wrote: »
    Hey MM, good to see you around after such a long time. The weirdest thing, I was just thinking about you last night, wondering how you were !

It is good to see mutley.......I love it when old faces pop by.

3dogs....the work you do is incredible. Layla is another very lucky dog:A
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Are they green?

I’ve just googled green birds and it says Parakeets....really?

Could be we have loads round here:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • newbie1980
    newbie1980 Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    I need to find an old phone to trade in for the Droid trade in :eek:.

I got the A3 as you could get £50 Cashback, but need some form of smart phone to trade in.

Anon

smart phone or feature phone is allowed

a feature phone is one that does more than just phone or text
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all - wet and cold outside

Has anyone got a Nepresso machine and if so where is the best place to get capsules - the cosher ones not the looky- likey :)

I am now at the stage where I am officially fed up of shopping for Christmas
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good Morning all

Lovely pictures of the treasured pets especially our Poppy

I attempted a few small shops and am quite impressed but like with a lot of things have not really been up to running about and generally feeling VERY sorry for myself but I am better than lots and will pick myself up after Christmas Next year will be much better for small shops Glasgow has a reasonable number and shopping can be combined with lunches I will be a lady who lunches and I will have a chauffeur :rotfl:

After Christmas I will hit the sales after finding what my friend is doing for her next fayre and start stocking up as I will have no time constraints Spending may be higher but I will get a buzz from good reductions like all of us DH will need to tidy the loft

Then I think I need to find a learning course

I will also sort out my freezers :eek: and do some baking again

Take care enjoy your day We have very heavy rain so the roads will now be clear

Should be joining in with the AP thingy today as DS is allegedly setting it up

Morning mrsmac......you say you’re feeling sorry for yourself but I can definitely read some excitement behind your words. You have so much to look forward to:T:T and life is about so much more than work. I get such a buzz when I’m being creative....whether that be baking a cake or planting seeds. I wish you all the luck in the world:A
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good Morning......Very frosty this morning....The lakes where I walk are frozen over today.....I think this is the last cold morning before the milder weather moves in....

Off to see the new Star Wars movie this afternoon....:j:j...

Hope you are all well.....Not long now....:xmassign::santa2:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options

Piccy for you

1_AD7208_C-8923-4791-949_F-659_B8_E7529_D1.jpg

There he is:rotfl::rotfl:

I know exactly what he’s thinking:rotfl::rotfl:

Thank you hampy and bubbs for the cauli info. I might buy two:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra