We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Have actually spent a fortune today. :o

2 x £40 shops in Ts :eek: Well I didn't actually part with £40 each time as they both had 2 lots of baked crisps in. ;)

One I used a £6 off £40 spend too. And the other I got £28.25 cash back from CoS. :money:

My store had shelf full of the happy downs both flavours so I got 12 of each. :o 4 for 3 and £1 cashback a can, so worked out 50p each. :beer:

Got the Free Honest drinks, the only one full price in my store was the apple flavour. I found the berry ones in the rtc green crates yellow stickered to 81p, they had plastic packaging not cardboard like the apple ones.

Wasn't sure if they would work for CoS hence me splitting my shop with all the CB items on one receipt. Not sure if I would have been in profit but I thought Teeny might like to try both flavours anyway. :)
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I've been thinking about names for you.

I think Tony would go well with Teeny:D

Teeny and Tony:D

How are mother and baby doing TS?

Bless him he will only open his eyes at night for not very long, made himself hoarse as he really does not like having his nappy changed. Is that typical for boys? :rotfl:

DD1 is very tired, I came home Thursday and popped up again Saturday with Mr TS and DD3. Mr TS made a hunters pie to take. :D And the other grandparents went today and made a cooked lunch. :T

I think I'm expected to go again once paternity leave is over. ;)
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Rodney? :D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Evening pacifica :A
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I think I am totally out of touch with prices these days:o

I'm just looking at Marksies Christmas tree baubles and home decorations.

The prices are eye watering.

Do folk actually buy new each year? We have the same stuff we bought from when we were first married , although it's been added to over the years.

I can't find anything cheap enough that I like, to spend my Quidco money on:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Bless him he will only open his eyes at night for not very long, made himself hoarse as he really does not like having his nappy changed. Is that typical for boys? :rotfl:

DD1 is very tired, I came home Thursday and popped up again Saturday with Mr TS and DD3. Mr TS made a hunters pie to take. :D And the other grandparents went today and made a cooked lunch. :T

I think I'm expected to go again once paternity leave is over. ;)

Aww....how lovely TS. Well you know the saying....." it takes a village to raise a child ". I always feel sorry for those who haven't got family to lean on
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I think I am totally out of touch with prices these days:o

I'm just looking at Marksies Christmas tree baubles and home decorations.

The prices are eye watering.

Do folk actually buy new each year? We have the same stuff we bought from when we were first married , although it's been added to over the years.

I can't find anything cheap enough that I like, to spend my Quidco money on:o
    You have 2 baubles, how much and how BIG will your tree be?
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    You have 2 baubles, how much and how BIG will your tree be?

Anymore from you and I'll mKe you sit in the naughty corner:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    whats the site called that sells ood food please
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    whats the site called that sells ood food please

Approved Food?
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Have actually spent a fortune today. :o

2 x £40 shops in Ts :eek: Well I didn't actually part with £40 each time as they both had 2 lots of baked crisps in. ;)

One I used a £6 off £40 spend too. And the other I got £28.25 cash back from CoS. :money:

My store had shelf full of the happy downs both flavours so I got 12 of each. :o 4 for 3 and £1 cashback a can, so worked out 50p each. :beer:

Got the Free Honest drinks, the only one full price in my store was the apple flavour. I found the berry ones in the rtc green crates yellow stickered to 81p, they had plastic packaging not cardboard like the apple ones.

Wasn't sure if they would work for CoS hence me splitting my shop with all the CB items on one receipt. Not sure if I would have been in profit but I thought Teeny might like to try both flavours anyway. :)

I got the apple ones too Full price and they are out of date.:eek:

30 sept 18 Don’t think much of their stock control.

Will be onto customers in the morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family