Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    For the SS cinema vouchers, you have to enter the codes by 31/10 and use the voucher by 18/11, but do you have to go to the cinema by 18/11 or can you book ahead beyond that and "pay" with the voucher in advance?

Many Thanks

Anon
    still catching up, but previous years you could book ahead. bet aau has already said lol as long as its bookable. eg christmas time does start to show
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    User Cp - Edit Options - Thread Display Options

Tickboxes which say show signatures, show avatars and show Images.

All ticked, Can you post an image so I can see if it's ok?

They were all ticked anyway!
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    I always book for a showing beyond the expiry date. They usually have advanced booking available for a couple of December blockbusters, hopefully this year is the same again

!!!!!! anon i told you lol
  • fernie1
    fernie1 Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    I asked about that yesterday but no one answered. They don't work on my iPad but ok on a laptop. Wish I could have got two of some of them but couldn't :(

Thank you, I did re look again in the basket and nowhere to print. I am on my iPad too, I did wonder earlier if I may need to go on my laptop to do it.
    Thanks emerald x
  • Freewheeling
    Options
    Good evening all! It's been a lovely weekend, wall to wall sunshine here and so warm! I've spent a lot of the weekend down the allotment. I've put in onion sets, garlic, and broad beans. I've harvested Savoy cabbage and Jerusalem artichokes. I got hold of some quinces from Freecycle on Friday and tonight I made quince cheese. It's dangerous stuff though, the pan was spluttering everywhere and I've got burns all up my arms. I think it'll be delicious though so hopefully it'll be worth the pain!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Thanks Anon. I was trying to check the story as it seems rather wonderful to me that we can spend up to £200 on an item.

This morning I went round twice. The first time I had four packs of the baked fusion crisps and a lot of shopping. A supervisor was training a young lad and she put four coupons though without any problem. The next time I had a few items and three packs of crisps. Young lass said 'one per transaction' so had to void two packs and then solemnly put them through one at a time. Weird!

It was odd doing a shop this morning in T as I've not been there for ages. It was also a shock to have to pay real money for stuff. I'd got out of the habit! :rotfl: :rotfl: I am so missing the APG...

Scamps, sorry. No idea why you can't see pictures. Try rebooting the PC?

Here you go - the official T&Cs:

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/gb/groceries/get-ideas/-national-curry-week-/our-brand-features/double-up

HTH

Anon
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Out of interest, would a print out of the T voucher be accepted? I see in the online magazine that it is included (though other vouchers aren't).

HTH

Anon
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Options
    Free bottle of V vitamin water from WHSMITHS in the metro... monday edition.
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Out of interest, would a print out of the T voucher be accepted? I see in the online magazine that it is included (though other vouchers aren't).

HTH

Anon

dunno about a printout... cos as usual depend on the cashier..

but U can use the code on an online delivery!!
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Happy Monday.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family