Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks but No, took the dressings off and :eek:but he is still :D don't know how
    Oh b@gger, he must be a saint:A
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon elite, from a womble: V morries, 1x Clover Spread (1kg) £3.20 £2.00
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 18 June 2018 at 6:30PM
    Options
    I'm sorry:( - for those, shopping in Great Britain that perhaps have an A but don't have an M they can reasonably visit, that are hoping to try, in due course, the Magnum Mint, or any hope for myself being able to buy a pack instore for £1, I have the SEL for £2.50 in M and the product scans at SS at £2.50. There therefore seems no hope for £1 M on the APG as the product instore is really £2.50 and SELs are likely to be found showing that. This is Magnum Mint 6 per pack - 330ml = 6x55ml on BC 8 714000 637036. The only (slim?) hopes are if some other M somehow has a different price on the product I had or if, somehow again, there is another Magnum Mint 6 per pack 330ml on a different BC somewhere. If I had any power on this matter, I would let you have 10% cheaper than £2.50:(. In other words, nothing added to or subtracted from an APG as A is already that price.

I think it may be that the product (assuming there is only one version of it) has appeared online but instead of appearing at full price, or even 'offer' price £2.50, it has appeared at £1 which may or may not be an old RTC price at the end of a last clearance - if so the product is now £2.50 instore and I don't know how it goes via an even higher price as the £2.50 is a (presumably way down) "price crunch" - and people may or may not be successful in obtaining it for the price of £1 stated online. There is a minimum order value of £40, if the information I see on m.com is up-to-date, to be able to check out - I don't know how this works (for example, whether you are able to place an order of at least £40 value and then immediately cancel some of the items within it - if not, this may be 40 boxes of Magnum Mint plus a delivery charge that makes them a little more expensive than £1 each, assuming the price of £1 each can be got for them - is there anything else at all that is worth buying from m.com?).
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon Elite.
    Hoping everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those not so.

Just settling in for the footie. Kettle's on.....
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    HI! juju17...

CONGRATULATIONS! You are a winner!

Thank you for entering our Win a Heineken Ronaldinho signed shirt competition by claiming cashback on Heineken products and we are pleased to say you have won!

To get your prize please send us your details as soon as possible - ie full name, postal address and phone number - we will have the prize sent to your address.

Please note if you do not respond before 5pm on the 22nd June we will unfortunately have to offer this prize to another participant.

Thank you for supporting Heineken and CheckoutSmart and look forward to hearing from you.

All the best
    CheckoutSmart Team
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    juju17 wrote: »
    HI! juju17...

Thank you for entering our Win a Heineken Ronaldinho signed shirt competition by claiming cashback on Heineken products and we are pleased to say you have won!

To get your prize please send us your details as soon as possible - ie full name, postal address and phone number - we will have the prize sent to your address.

Please note if you do not respond before 5pm on the 22nd June we will unfortunately have to offer this prize to another participant.

Thank you for supporting Heineken and CheckoutSmart and look forward to hearing from you.

All the best
    CheckoutSmart Team

Well done!
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks but No, took the dressings off and :eek:but he is still :D don't know how

'cos he's a man and men don't moan. :D

Evening peeps. :)

Are we all ready for the footie?
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,939 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    Oh b@gger, he must be a saint:A
    He is :D most people would be moaning, if i didnt think they would scare anyone i would post the pics:o
    pippo wrote: »
    Well I've had a bit of a spendy day today :o

Bought new curtains from Next, but used vouchers I earned from a survey site:j (all but £15).

Went to Sains... as it was near Next and manged to actually buy the yogurts and the dandelion & burdock stuff for COS, not forgetting bread!

Then a trip to Aldi.... so far so good, but then I went to Costco:eek::eek:

Suffice to say I don't need to shop for a month!!

Obviously if a good glitch appears I'll be back out there.

So now I'm packaging and freezing, sorting out the Freezer, making tzatziki, (well I do have to use that yogurt!) and it should go nicely with the whoopsied kebabs I got yesterday. Also making rhubarb crumble to keep grumpy knickers from grumbling too much.

Noticed that there's another £2.50 off wys £10 on Quidco - usual suspects.
    Well done on your curtains but opps on the rest:rotfl::rotfl:
    juju17 wrote: »
    HI! juju17...

All the best
    CheckoutSmart Team

:T:T:T well done:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,939 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    'cos he's a man and men don't moan. :D

Evening peeps. :)

Are we all ready for the footie?

Believe me, most would :p the agony he is in:(
    No footie in this house!!:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    :coffee::footie::footie::footie::footie::footie::footie::footie::footie::footie::footie::footie:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure