Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,970 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello TS :wave:
    Well done:T:T bit warm standing there though i bet?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    try jet line. he knocked £50 off when he thought he was losing me, i said still too much :o

Well TS will be relieved, all booked. 842, I can live with that, as I think it wont come down much below 800 if at all. At least I can relax now. :beer:
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hello TS :wave:
    Well done:T:T bit warm standing there though i bet?

It was I have burnt my right foot :(, wore jeans thinking at least my legs that haven't seen the light of day for months would be covered. But I wore some little canvas shoes without socks and the bit between end of my jeans and the shoes has caught. The other foot must have been in the shade of my other leg I guess. :rotfl:

I did have a short sleeve vest top on and creamed all my top half making sure I got all round my neck etc but didn't think about my foot. I'm usually in sandals a lot earlier than this so my feet build up a tan.

Other thing was, I got really bad hay fever too, looked like I had been punched in the eye one side was worse than the other maybe the way the wind was blowing. I don't usually take anything as can put up with little sniffles but this was something else. As soon as I got in I stripped off got in the shower and washed my hair if thought it didn't really need it. Just wanted to get rid of the pollen. Stayed in doors rest of day. :eek:

Not sat out today as have to drive DD back to Surrey in a bit, want to be able to see my way. ;) Bet I get caught in the bank holiday traffic on the A31/M27 the time she wants to leave. I would go lot later but she is hoping to be back for BBQ with her friends...

How are you bubbs? Been thinking of you as I have started to cut down as my weight had gone ridiculous for me and my knees are not coping. :o I have lost 4lb in a week. :j
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Well TS will be relieved, all booked. 842, I can live with that, as I think it wont come down much below 800 if at all. At least I can relax now. :beer:

Thank goodness for that, I am sure I wasn't the only one worried. ;)
  • Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Nope........

try changing it to a 7 ;)
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    womble dated 04/05

sada v morribobos

1x ASDA Sweet & Crisp Salad (330g) £1.50 N/A
    1x Warburtons Giant Crumpets (2pk) £0.50 £0.70
    1x Kingsmill Tasty Thick Wholemeal Bread (800g) £1.05 N/A
    1x ASDA Good & Counted Chilled French Dressing (175ml) £1.00 N/A
    1x ASDA Creamy Coleslaw (300g) £0.70 £0.75
    1x ASDA Shades Shea Butter Toilet Roll (9 roll) £3.50 £3.50
    1x Fage Total 0% Greek Fat Free Natural Yogurt (1kg) £3.50 N/A
    1x ASDA Butcher's Selection Chicken Breast Fillets (650g) £3.80 £3.99
    1x ASDA Moments Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Creams (3x120) £1.00 £1.00
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Blueberries (200g) £1.65 N/A
    1x ASDA Assorted Mini Moments Ice Creams (8x50ml) £1.95 £2.00
    1x ASDA Skimmed Milk (4pt) £1.09 £1.09
    0.79x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.60 £0.60
    1x ASDA Peach Slices in Fruit Juice (411g) £0.60 £0.80
    1x ASDA Moments Salted Caramel Ice Creams (3x120) £1.00 N/A
    1x ASDA Stonebaked Ham & Pineapple Pizza (401g) £1.50 N/A
    1x ASDA No Added Sugar Double Strength Orange & Mango Squash (1.5l) £1.00 N/A
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Strawberries (300g) £1.49 N/A
    1x Warburtons Plain Bagel Thins (6pk) £1.00 £1.00
    1x Birds Eye Inspirations 2 Fish Chargrills with Tomato & Herb (300g) £2.50 £2.43

Comparison total (compared products only) £17.24 £17.86

same receipt with some possible fillers for a Muller shop

1x ASDA Creamy Coleslaw (300g) £0.70 £0.75
    1x Fage Total 0% Greek Fat Free Natural Yogurt (1kg) £3.50 £3.50
    1x ASDA Assorted Mini Moments Ice Creams (8x50ml) £1.95 £2.00
    1x ASDA Skimmed Milk (4pt) £1.09 £1.10
    1x ASDA Peach Slices in Fruit Juice (411g) £0.60 £0.65
    1x ASDA No Added Sugar Double Strength Orange & Mango Squash (1.5l) £1.00 £1.00
    1x Birds Eye Inspirations 2 Fish Chargrills with Tomato & Herb (300g) £2.50 £2.50
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    If any one sees a good offer on King size/supper king beds will they should at me please.

I was getting a double but DS1 has requested larger.

Thanks x
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »

TS? We have all been losing sleep over this ... :D.

Anon
  • czerniacha
    czerniacha Posts: 2,326 Forumite
    Options
    If any one sees a good offer on King size/supper king beds will they should at me please.

I was getting a double but DS1 has requested larger.

Thanks x

Not sure what's a good offer

But I bought my super king size bed from eBay for £250
    It's called Denver and comes in all colours and sizes
    Was super easy to put together as well
    Got a mattress from eBay for around £100(can't remember what it was but super comfy)
    Thought £350 for a whole super king wasn't bad
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,970 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    It was I have burnt my right foot :(, wore jeans thinking at least my legs that haven't seen the light of day for months would be covered. But I wore some little canvas shoes without socks and the bit between end of my jeans and the shoes has caught. The other foot must have been in the shade of my other leg I guess. :rotfl:

I did have a short sleeve vest top on and creamed all my top half making sure I got all round my neck etc but didn't think about my foot. I'm usually in sandals a lot earlier than this so my feet build up a tan.

Other thing was, I got really bad hay fever too, looked like I had been punched in the eye one side was worse than the other maybe the way the wind was blowing. I don't usually take anything as can put up with little sniffles but this was something else. As soon as I got in I stripped off got in the shower and washed my hair if thought it didn't really need it. Just wanted to get rid of the pollen. Stayed in doors rest of day. :eek:

Not sat out today as have to drive DD back to Surrey in a bit, want to be able to see my way. ;) Bet I get caught in the bank holiday traffic on the A31/M27 the time she wants to leave. I would go lot later but she is hoping to be back for BBQ with her friends...

How are you bubbs? Been thinking of you as I have started to cut down as my weight had gone ridiculous for me and my knees are not coping. :o I have lost 4lb in a week. :j

Put plenty of after sun on , hope you dont get stuck in the traffic:eek:
    How is DD getting on that qualified ?
    I am fine thanks and well done you:D:j:j
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure