Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Might be worth looking in other stores, know few of you like Branston beans. :)

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/6-x-branston-baked-beans-74p-instore-in-tesco-hoyland-nr-barnsley-2883894
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    I printed 2 off before checking. :o

I thought it said all sizzling in the terms...I thought the long list after in the t&cs were pubs that didn't come under the umbrella of the branded pubs listed.

Particpating venues: All Ember Inns (excluding Scotland); all Sizzling Pubs (excluding Scotland); all Sizzling Pub and Grills (excluding Scotland), all O’Neills pubs (excluding Scotland, Great Marlborough Street, Marylebone and Wardour Street), all Pizza Kitchen & Bars,
  • nettiebobs
    Options
    That's where I get most of my coughees, worth wombling tables for stickers.
    I know someone who says to staff they have hands that burn easily and ask "could I please have it double cupped to stop me getting burnt hands". Some staff are savvy and take the additonal sticker off, most others don't. Some peeps will do anything, tsk, tsk :eek:

Also when Monopoly comes back, worth sitting in with a coughee and ready to grab stickers before tables cleared. Someone also has the cheeck to say "If you are not using those stickers, my kids are collecting them".
    I rarely pay for Mc D's coffee, it's amazing how many beans you can 'womble'. I ask can it be double cupped as I don't hve a cup holder in my car. Yep, some staff take the extra bean off, some don't, just luck. Also when you have a full card try the 'can I get a large one with this?' Use the (I don't know anything) look.:rotfl:
    Sometimes you get lucky and they say 'yeah no problem' .
    If you have to buy a coffee get black it's cheaper, then get the most expensive when you claim a free one. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    If anyone goes into Waterfields bakery they also stamp a card when you buy a loaf, you get one free after 12 purchases. I buy small loaves to get the stamp and a large one when it's free.:T
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I thought it said all sizzling in the terms...I thought the long list after in the t&cs were pubs that didn't come under the umbrella of the branded pubs listed.

Particpating venues: All Ember Inns (excluding Scotland); all Sizzling Pubs (excluding Scotland); all Sizzling Pub and Grills (excluding Scotland), all O’Neills pubs (excluding Scotland, Great Marlborough Street, Marylebone and Wardour Street), all Pizza Kitchen & Bars,

Well, when I take the dogs for a walk tomorrow, I'll give it a go. No harm in trying!
  • nettiebobs
    Options
    I assume the mullers are over? Has the multibuy finished?
    Thanks.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    Well, when I take the dogs for a walk tomorrow, I'll give it a go. No harm in trying!

I would if I were you I just think it's the Scotland ones excluded, one of the pubs listed Brasshouse in Bournemouth is not a Ember or Sizzling, way I am reading it is the pubs listed are also included as well.

We won't be trying until tomorrow either. Good luck. :beer:
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Lunch today is a 15p pasty from Ts deli counter. :money:

Only 3 days after use by zippy :rotfl:
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    nettiebobs wrote: »
    I assume the mullers are over? Has the multibuy finished?
    Thanks.

Yes, you assume correctly nettie
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    Having the most stressful morning. Ds3 has an appointment at hospital, dd2 took us there and took kids to park while waiting. After his appointment I ring her her car broke, we walk to park to meet her, my phone rings doctors. Where are you. said took Ds3 to hospital. Get told stay there we will ring you back. dd2 oh cones starts the car in time for doctors to ring back. Go to ffrancon ward to be accessed. So dd2 drives me back to the hospital. So I am waiting to be assessed. And breathe....
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Just to let everyone know I have heard from 3dogs, she is ok BUT she is sleeping a lot...

Forgot to say :o, she thanks everyone for their concern :A

Glad she is OK xx thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family