Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    A FREE Wee Dram, but not for the Scots. You've had too much already :D ....courtesy HUKD

https://jamesonssampling.com/?Live=1

Perfect to go with AP dining gift cards as use in the same pubs ;)
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    A FREE Wee Dram, but not for the Scots. You've had too much already :D ....courtesy HUKD

https://jamesonssampling.com/?Live=1

Perfect to go with AP dining gift cards as use in the same pubs ;)
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Not seen this posted yet free jameson, ginger and lime at ember inns, which I think includes sizzling pubs. :money:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-jameson-ginger-lime-drink-2883947

Scamps you are slacking...;)

Too slow. :p:D:)
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Went to T to get Princes, post a letter in the instore postbox and to use the cashpoint.

They don't stock Princes, the instore postbox has been removed and Loomis were refilling the cashpoint.

So I went to the Post Office where they had big tubes of Smarties for 50p.

Every cloud and all that. :D

Were you after the fruit or the tuna fillers. Mind you can only see vouchers for the fillers at the moment?
    They have the fruit in T and M, but have only found the fillers in T and that was a huge Extra, my local Extra only had stock once, now not even a space for it.
    Didn't look in S, they won't take printed coupons here.
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Were you after the fruit or the tuna fillers. Mind you can only see vouchers for the fillers at the moment?
    They have the fruit in T and M, but have only found the fillers in T and that was a huge Extra, my local Extra only had stock once, now not even a space for it.
    Didn't look in S, they won't take printed coupons here.

Yes the tuna fillers, but it was only a little T.

But I am due a visit to the large extra before 4th Feb, I have a £4 off £30 to use there. It can go with that.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    :eek: All this talk of filling the car up, dont forget its Sainsburgs fill up weekend next weekend.

:beer: had to get petrol today, so only put £14 in. would have filled up, if you had not posted the reminder
  • LIttleOwl_2
    Options
    Morries - found free sample packs of 'Always Discreet' products hanging on clipstrips in H&B aisle.

Packs also contained vouchers for £1 & £3 off valid until end March 2018. x
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I traded in my £4.99 Alcatel Pixi3 today at cex. Got £13 for it, they took it from me and told me to come back in about 30 minutes as they had to "test" it and when I went back they gave me the money no questions asked.
  • Perranlady
    Perranlady Posts: 1,356 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Has anyone holidayed in Morroco? I might be going on another holiday with DD2 this year but she doesn't want to go back to Turkey even though I do. :(

Not sure about being 2 lone females...

Also looking at Mexico, Greek Islands, Bulgaria and Croatia. We want to go AI as do not want hassle of managing money while on holiday, do enough of that the rest of the year. ;)
    Hi TS, if you are looking for a great AI hotel in Greece, try IKOS resorts, they are amazing, new hotel opening in Dassia, Corfu this year. They have two hotels in Halkidiki, Greek mainland. Ikos Olivia and Ikos Oceania, both amazing, very safe, fabulous food and drinks. I always book with IKOS resorts direct from the website and flights Easyjet. They are quite expensive but represent great value, literally everything included, no spending money needed! Only take a few euros for tips, but even tipping is not expected!
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Just to let everyone know I have heard from 3dogs, she is ok BUT she is sleeping a lot...

Forgot to say :o, she thanks everyone for their concern :A

Thank you for letting us know :A
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Afternoon :hello:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family