No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries November 2017

Options

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    VALM wrote: »
    Have you used the shampoo before. I love it.

I did use it but it was another freebie. It is indeed nice! I also like Sublime cream. Wish it was Divine though!
    ally.
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,835 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    asajj wrote: »
    I did use it but it was another freebie. It is indeed nice! I also like Sublime cream. Wish it was Divine though!

Haven't heard of the Sublime cream. I'm really loving their eye makeup remover oil at the moment.

Another UU: Murad Clarifying Toner. Have replaced already. This is dear but I decant it into a spritzer bottle and it makes it last a good 4 months or more.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • fixx
    fixx Posts: 792 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I ordered the latest Tili box which just arrived today, so some INs. Wasn't interested in the scramble for their advent calendar, but this had some pieces I needed.
    • Percy & Reed No Oil Oil (30ml)
    • Taya Red Clay Naturals Miracle Balm (30ml)
    • Nails Inc Nail Polish (10ml)
    • Bio-Extracts Glow Boost (5ml)
    • Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask (15ml)
    • Korres Lily Blossom Shower Gel (250ml)
    • Erno Laszlo Firmarine Hydrogel Mask (25g)
    • Pixi Glow Booster (12ml)
    • [STRIKE]Decl!or Gommage 1000 Grain Body Exfoliator (50ml)
    • Laura Geller Lash Boss Mascara (4ml)[/STRIKE]
    I'm completely out of face serum, and almost out of hair serum, so some of the above were very appreciated. I'm debating whether or not to keep the Pixi glow booster, and the body scrub and mascara are definite outs to a friend, so I'm not keeping it all :)

And two UUs to report:
    - Clarins Pure Melt cleansing gel 5ml. WPNB - very nice, closer to an oil than a gel, which I liked. But not keen on the price :)
    - Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Mask. WNBA - nice, happy to use, but doesn't do much, so not worth the outlay.
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    Options
    Some more OUTS :j 3 toiletry sets as gifts. Bought a few years ago through the Boots 75% sales :T stash doesn't look much different though!!
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have 5 items that I think will be gone this week:-

Bumble and Bumble B Straight crime. Mini sample tube now cut open. Amazed at the amount of product it contains.

Vaseline Aloe body lotion. Bottle cut open

L'Occitane eye make up remover oil. Sample size that came in GWP kit. I gave Emma one of these that she has never used as it is here not at Uni. If she doesn't want it I will use that but will repurchase this otherwise.

Murat Clarifying Toner.

Maybe just maybe my Benefit Dallas blush.

I did buy some cotton wool pads from Superdrug yesterday but nothing else. I'm seriously lusting after the OPI colour Coalmates and may look for this on the Black Friday deals.

VAL. You have probably noticed, Coalmates is in NP Direct BF deals:D
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Two UUs today:

La Roche Posay Cicaplast Pro Recovery 40ml WDBA but not right now. I really enjoyed this, and helped reduced the appearance of my scars. I'll repurchase it once I've reduced my stash a bit more. :)

Noreva Norevane 3D Anti-Ageing Day Cream 3ml WNB. I did not enjoy this. This was way too fragranced for me. I only used it on my neck so I don't think it will cause any problems.
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I have a uu

Yes To Carrots Nourishing Body Butter - this was nice but nothing special, WBA at the price I paid but not full price.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • VALM
    Options
    maddiemay wrote: »
    VAL. You have probably noticed, Coalmates is in NP Direct BF deals:D

I know. They have emailed me about the subscription box again and in mot sure if they are sending another box. I feel bad buying more nail lacquer when another box could be on its way. Need to curb my personal spending until MRMs birthday weekend away has passed next week. Look at me being all mature ha ha.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • VALM
    Options
    Another UU : Lush Dirty. Do like this shave cream. Am at Trafford Centre next Friday so will replenish then.

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options

Another UU: Murad Clarifying Toner. Have replaced already. This is dear but I decant it into a spritzer bottle and it makes it last a good 4 months or more.

I loved this when I used. I love Murad in general but not always feel it is worth the money you pay for.

I have UUs

Bean Body Coconut Coffee Bean Scrub 50g. Came with LF beauty box. Such a messy product. Had to wash shower 10 minutes to get rid of the stains. Don't think it is better than any other scrub. WNBA.

Korres Santorini Vine Shower Gel. Divine product but too expensive. Bought it when reduced from Waitrose and WBA if I come across to a good deal.

2 Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream samples. I do love this cream and buy from time to time. WMBA later.

Ordered some products from Merumaya as they had 3 for 2. I've ordered luxury facial wash, clarifying toner and iconic youth serum. I especially want to try the facial wash and the serum.
    I'm using their Retinol treatment and I think it is the best I've used. Really see a difference.

I've listed several products to sell. I'm hoping to sell some at least.
    ally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport