IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

11 minutes = £100? - Aire Street Leeds - Parking Eye

Options

Comments

• pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    How did you get on with this appeal? My problem is the exact same just 15 mins as had to reverse all the way round the car park to get out?

Please don't hijack threads!

You need to read the Newbies Sticky and start your own thread if you want any help or advice.

And if your username is your real name, I would suggest you get it changed before you post anything that might identify you to a PPC - They do trawl these forums to try and find stuff to use against their victims.
  • Laura_Jones
    Options
    Ah sorry :( , I was just genuinely interested how they got on wasn't going to ask for my own advise!
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,074 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You might need our advice, so read the NEWBIES thread first (2 clicks back, see my signature) and start your own thread at POPLA stage, no need at first appeal stage as long as you use the forum template online and don't post an appeal, nor tell PE who was driving.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Laura_Jones
    Options
    Thank you will do that once my user name change has been approved :silenced:
  • thehoneybee
    thehoneybee Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    did you win the appeal, I have had an issue with the same car park and am looking for a suitable draft letter to use as a template
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    did you win the appeal, I have had an issue with the same car park and am looking for a suitable draft letter to use as a template

you would be better off looking at the newer one by Silvercloud18
  • unknownleeds1
    Options
    need help what to do i pay parking eye as i have 2 tickets

2 weeks over due what to do i pay

does anyone have any companies details who can help fight these for me
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    need help what to do i pay parking eye as i have 2 tickets

Please keep this to your existing thread - Hijacking someone else's will not get you the best help here and it is expressly against the T&Cs you clearly agreed to as part of your signup.
  • MazzaOPW
    Options
    Hi - same for someone I know ;-). Did you win the appeal? I I don't suppose you have pictures of the Parking Meter on the day do you?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,074 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Marganne did on her ParkingEye thread, IIRC.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback